Niptuck

Authors Note: I think yall have suffered enough. Updating 2 chapters today. Back to Back. Niptuck and Celebration.  To leave you on edge for chapter 14 coming Sunday.❤️

Chapter 12: Niptuck.

|INK|

BOOM
BOOM
BOOM

I looked back at my car and really couldnt make out Aron in my back seat. I swear the world is so fucking small that he ended up that damn pizza shoppe. I ran back towards the car and as I opened my car door he cried out in the backseat, "Just take me to the hospital. I just got sliced with some glass. I feel myself about to pass out. Please come on."

"Ohh stop being damn dramatic. We dont do hospitals they are in perfect link with the cops" I leaned across and grabbed my crowbar from my passenger seat floor. I then looked back at him and he asked, "So Kray isnt going to an hospital?"

"Sort of. He going to see DOC! Now cmon. You have enough blood in my seat." I told him as he winced in pain but he managed to open the car door. I went around and he wrapped his arm around my neck. I took a deep breath as he said, "Tonight was going so goood." I didnt even know what to reply to him. I just helped him over to the metal green door before walking over to the lock and banged it about 4 times and it broke off. I slid it back and told him to follow me. We heard music coming from the inside of the house. It was blasting. Thats the reason he cant damn hear me. I opened the door and seen a crazy sight.

Raul looked over at me in shock because he is confused at how I got in...I dont think he was even concerned that we both just witnessed a guy taking all his inches damn near effortlessly. The guy stood up. Raul slapped his ass and said, "Go and get us some food. None of that Chinese shit its disgusting." The guy walked passed us and he tied his white pants after stuffing his dick inside them.

"Ink, how did you get in here?" He asked me after he turned down the music completely. He came over and I said, "Need a repair and maybe if you wasnt in here with the music so loud....you would have heard me. Remind me you need a new lock but I need you to patch someone up." I told him as I looked back at Aron and he said, "Thats me.." Raul smirked as he looked at me and then over to Aron. He clapped, "I knew you was too handsome to only like pussy."

"Look we was shot at in the pizza shoppe. Just stitch him up." I told him trying to divert the conversation. He walked over to his closet and Aron whispered, "Why couldnt we go to the Doc? He doesnt seem like he knows what he is doing."

"DOC has more pressing matters than stitching you up...he needs to save your friends life. See Raul was our DOC first, but when Zone went in business with Jade-he backed out. Lets just say he is Cuban that hates Chinese-just dont let him tell you the story." I told him as Aron quickly asked on fear, "You leaving me here alone!"

"No, Rose." I said to him as I can literally see the relief on his face.

Raul clapped his hand and said, "Strip. The one injured or both of you...I wouldnt mine."

"The one injured is just fine." I corrected him as I stared at Aron and basically gave him the greenlight. He walked over and took off his shirt and then stared over at me and I sucked my teeth and turned around. I have seen him naked before..but he isnt seeing Cordell Spacey right now he is seeing 2% of Ink and he feels like he is with a stranger. It kind of stung not going to lie. Ive tried my hardest to not let these two worlds collide and if they did collide I was wishing it was on my terms...not like this.

With my back turned I exhaled, "Imma step out and call my boy for an update." I walked off amd went outside. The wind blew kind of hard as I stared up at the white moon. I rose the phone up to my ear and Sun picked up, "YO!"