Maybe This Time.

Chapter 16: Maybe This Time.

|INK|

My Apple watch buzzed on my wrist and I rolled over and seen the name ZONE. I sat up in my bed and quickly read the message. He wanted me to call him. I quickly grabbed my phone off my bedside table and dialed him up. I have been wondering since I got back Crater Falls when will this extermination be. We have a rat that leaked the location of the hatch and I know Zone he aint letting this go until someone is dead. Luckily, for me he switched the gun out but I wont lie I am nervous that it is now in his posession.But he is my father now so he wouldnt fuck me over...I think.

"Yo." I asked.

"Tomorrow 8 PM, Studio 1. I already told the others who knows about the hatch. You and I are clear for obvious reasons but those other 4 motherfuckers" I cut him off and said, "3. Brody got arrested. Its so much weed, pills, and cocaine for 2 life sentences. And he aint even fold under the pressure."

"I always knew Brody was hard body. He could have turned rat on us right when they tossed the possible years he can get at him, but he kept his mouth close. However, they are going to keep pressing him to give up who he got the drugs from.but he aint tell yet so I think we good. Anyways, that leaves Sun, Marco, and Kendrick."

"I just cant even believe the possibility of one of them ratting the hatch out to the FBI. And whoever it is got me at a standstill here" I snapped as Zone exhaled, "I told you go by the warehouse and re-up."

"I dont wanna risk it. This is the second time in the past 2 months Ive been pressed by these motherfuckers. We need to plug this leak and then deal with selling again." I told Zone as we hung up. I slid out of the bed in my black Versace briefs and went down the hall to my kitchen. I grabbed the pitcher of water and as I drank...I heard 3 to 4 knocks on my door. I slowly put the pitcher down on the counter and went around and opened it.

Sun rushed in, in a full panic attack mode.

"Studio 1. I just got the message. An extermination. What the fuck this got to do with me?" He spazzed as we walked into the living room and I responded, "The Hatch was hit as you know. Someone had to tell the location of said hatch its no possible way they found that place on their own. I dont think its you and I think Zone is thinking more Marco and Kendrick too."

"It got to be one of those niggas. Im too loyal to the cause!" He snapped as he sat down and I laughed, "Nigga, chill out. Its gone all work itself out. Wanna smoke?"

Moments later, we sat out on my balcony passing the joint back and forth and he exhaled as he blew smoke from his mouth.

"And Brody? Why cant it be him?" He questioned as he stared over at me and passed the joint.

"It dont make any sense. If it was him and he is has been in custody for 6 days I think I would have been arrested alongside Zone too. They saying if he dont talk they throwing 75 years at him." I explained to him. Zone hired him a lawyer from upstate so he can help and get fed information about the case that he isnt suppose to know.

"Shit...now thats loyalty." He said almost shocked yet amused. And thats odd to me because out of Jade's entire gang, he is the one that I thought would ride for us no matter what so for him to be shocked is taking me back a bit. My Apple Watch buzzed throwing off my train of thought. I stared down at it and it was a message at 2:34 from ROSE.

"You up? I cant sleep..would love to cuddle right now."

I smirked as I read the message trying to think of the perfect reply. Sun slapped my arm.

"Who got you all smiled and shit, Ink?" He asked trying to be nosey as he leaned over and I didnt turn my wrist fast enough.

"Rose whats to cuddle, eh? Wellll Ill take this" he grabbed the joint from my fingers and stated, "Im going down to the pizza shoppe. Zone has me on morning watch when I am off the clock here." We clapped up and before I knew I was knocking at Aron window before walking towards the door. Just as I stood in front of the door it opened. Aron stood there in a oversized Nicki Minaj x QUEEN Album hoodie. Do this boy ever go to sleep in something his size. I walked in and he grabbed my hand led me to his room. I stripped back down to my briefs and climbed in his bed. He got in front of me and I wrapped my strong arms around his body. He wiggled his ass in the perfect position of my bulge.