JUMP!JUMP!

Authors Note: Been waiting so long for yall to get chapter 38! I told yall awhile ago 30-38 was those jawdropping and then if you thought 37 left your jaw hanging this bitch about rip your shit off! Heheheheheehehehehe LOVE YOU.  Gorilla Glue those wigs, sisters!

Chapter 38: JUMP!JUMP!

Thanksgiving Break 2020

CHICAGO

"Rebbeca Townsend needs these designs at her studio ON monday not BY monday-we are showcasing her spring collection on her website mid-december and me as her photographer and editor needs a jumpstart." Kellan told the FashionNova Consultant. She got it done and hung up the phone and placed it down on her desk. She took a deep breath and smirked as she twirled around in her office. The door opened and she came to a halt as Rebbeca Townsend stormed in.

"Oh you are still here..I thought you would be half way to Texas. Isnt Thanksgiving tomorrow?" She asked Kellan.

"Yeah it is and my flight is 11 PM tonight...the snow keeps delaying my flight." Kellan informed her as she crossed her arms across her Pink Prada dress and spoke, "Well since you are here for a few more hours I need you to shoot me a fake holiday postcard for my family. I dont see all the hype in these holidays, but they seem too." Rebbeca responded as Kellan hopped up. Kellan had admired Rebbeca Townsend since she was a little boy. Reading her magazine, POLAR, while his mom got her feet done with her annoying ass friends and when Social Media hit the scene POLAR was one of the few magazines that went virtual while still giving certain issues in real print.

Kellan had been working for Rebbeca Townsend since the summer coming into the fall. She had applied to be just her photographer for a shoot in Texas but she had an eye for fashion and editing so Rebbeca kept her on and hired her. Juggling school, work, and her relationship have been tough but she manage.

snap
snap
snap

"So you are finally meeting Isaac's parents?" Rebbeca asked. Kellan exhaled as she readied the camera again, "Yes. But my family is wayy worse than he described his so I should be good. My family only had one Thanksgiving dinner my Freshmen year of high school and that ended with my Dad and Mom fighting over a secret dropping about him sleeping with one of pass our Maids. Come to think about it, my brother came from that." They both chuckled and Rebbeca spoke, "My parents would have never allowed us to see them fight. It is 9 children. Im the youngest and the minute I graduated high school they split. Which was so shocking to me because in front of us they was the most loving parents. Never let us see them fight."

"That seems nice so if you dont mind me asking why arent you on a flight to see them." Kellan stated as Rebbeca smirked, "They all feel as if I neglected the family when I started POLAR..I poured my blood sweat and tears into this company its my family."

Kellan stared around and exhaled before spilling true tea.

"And its the night before Thanksgiving and its only us and this cold dark lonely 45th floor. So where are you going to spend Thanksgiving?" Kellan asked her as she quickly edited Rebbeca holiday card.

"P. Diddy is having an all exclusive thanksgiving and I have been invited...now send that photo to my family contacts and head out. Enjoy the holiday with Isaac and his family. I see the way that boys stares at you when he is up here...its too cute." She told her as they hugged and Kellan rushed out of the building and into the parking lot. She unlocked her car door and sat inside. She pulled her phone out and called up Isaac. He picked up, "Wassup Bae?"

"Just got in my car and is headed to the airport. Just giving you an update." She told him.

"Perfect. Ill be there at 3:45 to pick you up..I might as well dont even go to sleep!" He told her.