NEW CHARACTER PHOTOS

Sneak Peak into the next chapter(Coming April 10th) ONE BOMB ASS CHAPTER!

Chapter 30: No Pain (No Gain).

One Week Later.

|INK|

"Here are you official Alpha Ki letters" Ez spoke as he handed me the small black box, "These letters are sacred and the ritual goes that you wear them until you find someone who you love, trust, and will basically die on the cross for to wear them." I opened the box and saw the gold Alpha Ki letters. I took them out and placed them around my neck.

Ez cleared his throat and stated, "I know you was only my little bro for a while being you didnt have to pledge a full semester, I really fucks with you and we need you to help choose 4 pledges."

"4? I thought it was 9 from Rush Week." I asked him.

"It was but 5 dropped out after rumors of hell week leaked. So we have four left. Also, Ham graduates this coming december and once he moves out that bedroom shall be yours." He told me as I shook my head. We walked out of the living room and into the kitchen where Hara was downing a full bottle of Patron. His Alpha Ki letters shining around his neck.

"Bro, its my birthday and ill care about the banging headache in the morning..are yall niggas ready to go?" He asked eagerly as he hinted he was ready to hit downtown. A few bars, a strip club, TopGolf, all type of crazy shit he had planned.

"Yeah Im just waiting for one of the pledges to give him his first task to be done by the beginning of Tuesday Morning." Ez said we heard the door slam and feet running down the hall.

"Im here. Im here. Im here." Isaac stated as I laughed. I didnt know he was pledging. Aron must not know he would have told me for this good laugh.

"Im sorry Film Festival ran over. Where my task Brother Ez?" He asked. Ez went into his pocket and stated, "You dont get the luxury of picking since the the last paper."

"I thought it was one thing..."

"Its a list of things you will need to do the ONE THING. 72 hours goodluck!" Ez told him as he looked at Hara and I and quickly spoke before running back out. Ez laughed, "Ready! Lets go!"

2 Hours Later

"Stevie I think this shirt goes better with those jeans." Aron told her as she slid out of her shirt and said, "FINE!!" She rushed into her bathroom in her dorm room to finish flat ironing her hair when Aron heard knocks at the door.

"Imma get the door its probably Kellan and Kyle. And you need to hurry the movie is at 10:05!" Aron said as he slid out of her bed and went over and opened the door. He stepped back not realizing who was actually at the door.

"Who are you?" Pablo asked Aron.

"Umm, you are at my friends door who the heck are you?" Aron asked Pablo. Pablo Right eyebrow raised as he had never been talked to in such a manner. His phone buzzed in his hand and he read the message from Ink.