I've Changed For you.

Chapter 35: Ive Changed For You.

1 WEEK LATER

"Mom, everything is fineee. I dont understand why he called you" Kyle asked his mom as he slid his tight black shorts up his thighs and over his ass. He ran his hands thru his hair and she responded on speaker phone, "He said he invited you and Kellan to a Boat Show. You loved the ones he came out here and took you to."

"I was 7 and finally meeting the man that I spoke to on the phone as my Dad. Plus, I am just feeling a little sick." Kyle lied not wanting to tell his mother the real reason why he wasnt there. He hates that Aron is pissed at him for spilling tea and he also feels betrayed that Ez would play him for info for Pablo. He had never had a true relationship with anyone that involve conversations that deep that they shared in the treehouse.

"Okay well Ill talk to you later thenn. Bye honey I love you." She told him giving up with trying to break thru his walls. He quickly said I LOVE YOU back and hung up. He grabbed his phone and his FishNet shirt. He pulled it over his head before grabbing his white basket to go and do some laundry. He opened his room door and walked down the hallways. He slid his feet in his Black Armani slides and headed out for the laundry station on the first floor. He opened the door and seen Ez fishing in his own jean pocket for his room roomcard. The two locked eyes and Kyle rolled his. He hadnt seen him in a week. Since Ez tried chasing
him out of the hospital to explain and cop a plea.

"Oh great you are here." Ez said smiling as if it wasnt tension.

"Where else would I be? This is my apartment." He said in a slick tone.

"Could we talk? I want to explain"

"Explain what? That you made up fake sob stories to keep an eye out on me for your crazy ass boss. He is sexy but pyscho and for what" Kyle cut him off as he stormed in and headed towards the living room. He placed the basket down and walked after him.

"No. You dont got me fucking started now. I have been nothing but a fucking friend at the least for you. Tending to your wounds, even holding your dick for you to pee, my blood is literally running thru your body and all you have done in return is fuck me over with lies and fake promises. Thats why you stopped me that night in the tree house when we was about to fuck, because I was just some mark to you, huh?" Kyle rambled on as Ez snapped, "SHUT THE FUCK UP! Are you done?"

"No. I am not! Who lies about being raped just to fucking"

"I didnt lie! I wouldnt lie about that. I was raped by my piano teacher and my parents are serving a life bid that they now will have to continue to serve because after WE killed that gang for Pablo he asked me to runoff with him and be his second in command in his wars to come and I picked the right thing over my parents getting the best lawyer to appeal their case"

"And why the fuck would you do that?" Kyle asked crossing his arms.

"Because someone told me that I may have felt alone , but in all realness Im not. Kyle, I didnt get the info to stalk yall until after we blew up on eachother in the treehouse. You got to believe me....I aint some snake in the grass." He told Kyle as he walked over
closer towards him and stared down into his eyes. Kyle felt inferior and his stomach did 3 to 4 flips.

"And another thing you got wrong is this" Ez stated as he leaned down and kissed his lips , "That kiss or anything we have done was real." Ez stared down at him as Kyle caved in, "Fuck it." He pulled Ez by his shirt and their lips crashed into one another and Ez wrapped his big strong arms around Kyle picking him up and seating him on the kitchen counter. The two attacked eachother with their lips as their only defense. Kyle pushed his chest and gasped, "So was you serious about going into my collection of toys."