Good Form

Chapter 9: Good Form.

|Aron Michaels|

"Final sexual confession 2 are players and one is a lie. And Cordell you are guessing." Donna told him as I sipped my Titos&Lemonade. He grabbed All three notecards from Donna's hand and opened the first one.

"I have only had sex in cars." He repeated as he opened the second one and spoke again, "I was injected with butt shots." Samantha stood up and headed over to the snack table. I seen how Creek was watching her. They are a cute couple not going to lie. They are Juniors and are involved in all things students.

"A Dildo is the only thing to ever go up in my ass."

He stared at the group and exhaled, "Kellan for the butt injections." She grabbed her shot cup and tossed it back and we all laughed.

"Paid good money for it. Instead of going to Prom..I was on the table." She confessed.

"I think the lie is never had sex in the car." He slowly stated as he looked over at Donna. She smirked at how good he was getting at these games. This was our 4th one and he had one 2. And Vi and I won one a piece. Its 3 AM and we are all legit still hyped.

"Now dildo up the ass has to be the only gay boy here right? So Aron." He said as I went to grab my shot glass. I stood up and walked over towards him and handed it to him.

"NOPE. Not me. Nothing but my fingers have been up there-."

Creek raised his hand and confessed, "What can I say Sam and I are freaky as fuck." Everyone laughed as O'Hara coughed, "Damn my boy. Thats real love." We all handed our final shots to Cordell. As he took them one by one...Donna added up the points and said, "We have a tie so I will give both of yall the round. Creek and Aron. So after now 5 rounds tied for the lead is Cordell and Aron with 2 each, followed by Vi and Creek with 1. Hit the music as I prepare for the 4 o clock game.

"Alexa play PARTY PLAYLIST!" Cordell shouted as Future new album blasted. I went over to the bar table with Kellan. She grabbed the bottle of Remy and popped the cork.

"You having fun?" She asked as I replied, "Yes. And could you get on the damn board. Im not even a wiz in sex talk."

"Mhmmm, you done turned into Armond Rizzo up there." She said as I pointed to her and said, "Messy boots." I felt the urge to pee and rushed over to the male bathroom. I went and seen it was only 2 urinals and Cordell was already at one. He stared back at me and laughed, "You can come stand beside me."

"I have to pop these buttons off this assflap then unzip. I am basically going to be naked, because I didnt put on any underwear." I confessed as he laughed, "You are surprising me tonight and it keeps rolling. Are you have a good time though?"

"Actually I am. Its amazing how she took our phones but didnt lose our attention." I told him as he laughed, "Yeah, because we are all 20-somethings playing games dealing with sex. Who would be tired?" I saw his wrist shaking signaling he was finished. I walked up to the empty one and unflapped. I tried to grab the top zipper and he must have seen my struggling as he washed his hands.

"Do you want help? Or you dont want me to see your ass-as if I havent already." He stated asI waved him over to me. He laughed as he rushed over and zipped it down. I pulled my arms out and leaned over and pissed.

"So you telling me no one has ever plugged all that ass. So thats all organic. No dick juices pumped that up." He told me as I peed. I literally felt the blood rushing to my dick as he complimented my ass as I tried to pee.

"Nope all real. No dick juices, silicone nothing-and can I see it?" I asked him as I looked back and he dug into his briefs and said,"What this?" He flashed his dick jokingly to me as I laughed, "No silly...the tattoo. Your cousin told me why they call you Ink-." I seen his face sort of drop and I stopped talking.