Read All About It.

Chapter 29: Read All About It.

|INK|

"OH MY GOD!! I wonder who it is. I cant wait for the tea to be spilled."

"All those basketball niggas is fags."

"I knew something was up with that team. Too many pretty boys they probably jerk eachother off in the showers."

"👀👀👀. Its my tea an I want it noww!!"

"CCUtea dont hold out. We want receipts and all."

"OHHH thats why no girls are allowed in the locker room because they are satisfied with themselves."

Suddenly, Aron snatched my phone as I scrolled thru the 34 thousand comments.

"You are going to run yourself crazy...this is about you." Aron told me.

"Umm how do you know? This post is the most action that page has ever gotten. Im going to be ruined. Coach called an emergency meeting at NOON today. I need to find out who runs this page." I confessed as he sat up in my bed and sat indian-style.

"No-No-No. Because if this just a clout chasing post and then you approach the one behind the scenes its going to look realll sus." Aron told me which he did have a point. I argued, "I aint about to wait til 6 o clock to start breathing again..fuck that! Imma go holler at my Computer Hacker at Dennis Hall and see" He rose his hand and I stopped talking.

"What Rose?" I asked him.

"How many people on that team?" He asked.

"The full roster is about 35." I told him. He scoffed and chuckled as he climbed on to my lap and rubbed my face.

"And you think out of 35 men on that team you are the only one that is gay"

"BI! Fuck that im more Aronsexual. No other man can get me aroused, but you. And that doesnt matter whoever running the page could have seen us go behind that pool shower curtain"

"You was selling drugs." He said debunking that theory.

"Or saw us leave up to my apartment after?" I asked him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and smirked, "The post was made during the party." I took a huge breath and sat back on the headboard. He licked his soft pink lips and said, "Promise me you wont look into this. Whatever happens at 6 PM, just know I got you." I stared at him and picked him up by the waist and sat him down on the bed and stood up.

"You wouldnt care if this exposes me without my consent. You get an OUT boyfriend. When I think about it..Only you and Hara know on my end. Kellan let it slip that you told her maybe she ran her mouth?" I asked him as Aron eyebrows both raised. He clicked his tongue and slid out of the bed and stated, "Oh wow! Okayy Imma go. Because My bestfriend may have a big mouth but she would never betray my fucking trust like that. Moreover, she knows alot more incriminating info on you to be worried about exposing you. Secondly, for you to say I dont care if you are outed against you own will is fucked up. I have been liking guys alot longer than you and one thing that is constant when you like the same sex is that you never are done coming out" He walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Ill call you later...you kind of killed my early morning cuddle vibe. Ill be using this time to hit the gym. And I hope you use this time to calm down and promise me to not do anything stupid." He told me as his fingers rubbed down my forearm and then grabbed my hands. He stared up at me and I exhaled, "I promise." He gave me a smirk and walked out of my room and I heard the door open and close. I quickly grabbed my phone and seen it was 6:56. I got a little over 11 hours til 6 PM. I wont dare go out like some sucker.