INSIDE LOOK INTO CHAPTER 26

Chapter 26: Let It Go.

3 Days til Fall Classes begin.

"Can we take a break." Aron panted as Cordell stared into his eyes and said, "Breaks are for pussies. Are you a pussy?"

Aron glared at him as he walked over towards him and tippytoed and kised his lips.

"You owe me a back massage. When you told me we was going running...I thought a nice trail with a few pitstops where I can drink water...not some damn mountain hike run 4 hours from campus." Aron whimpered as was about to start running again. Cordell reached out and grabbed his sweaty arm and pulled him in close. Their sweaty chest bumped one anothers and Cordell looked down into his eyes.

"I just wanted some freedom away from it all while new kids move in. People move back. And I am finally free from Alpha Ki and my other extra activities..so I wanted to be the best boyfriend and surprise you this weekend with a nice hike til our beautiful private camping site for this final weekend before you are buried in books and not my bed." Cordell confessed his true intentions of this weekend and Aron smirked.

"Say that again..not all of it the part where you called yourself my boyfrienddddd." Aron replied as they smiled at one another and Cordell leaned down and kissed his lips.

"I know its been boring spending our time together mostly behind closed doors or a movie or restaurant three or four towns over"

"you couldnt be boring even if you changed your name. I havent had alot of relationships, but this feels great..and if you would have told me that a camping site was waiting for me..my fat ass" Cordell swiftly slapped Aron ass and asked, "This fat ass, Rose?"

"Yes! That fat ass. I want to eat neowww. Lets go. I cant believe its 7 AM and I am hiking." Aron said as Cordell checked his phone and gasped, "No need, bring that ass here. I wanna watch the sunrise with you at the site." Cordell swept him off his feet and demanded that he hold on. Aron wrapped his arms around his neck and exhaled, "Dont drop me, Jack."

"I would never."

CCU

"Kellan!" She heard as she laid out on a pool bed enjoying her 9:42 AM sunbathe. She slid off her D&G shades and sat up as she seen this skinny twink coming towards her with long nail, small green shorts, no shirt showing off his nice body and perky nipples that had silver small bars thru them. He sat across from her and said, "I know you dont know me and all, but I know you. And finally a spot opened here and I have got off the waiting list—anywho your father is running for one of the most powerful seats in Chicago and I was told that if I needed anything to find you."

"Excuse me? How do you know my father?" Kellan asked him.

"Sorry. I am Kyle Rivers. His bastard son from here in Chicago. My mom is longtime advisor, Marisol." He stated as her jawdropped.

"Marisol Rivers is your mom. How old are you?" Kellan asked as she was finnaly intrigued by this conversation.

"18. Im a freshmen. My mom and our dad has finally nothing between them or holding them back from getting together. They can finally be happy." He said smiling ear to ear.

"Happy? He was cheating on his wife-my mom!" Kellan snapped and as his smile dropped and she was ready to read her phone rung. She picked it up and spoke, "Imma have to call you back."

"No need. Im having trouble in the lobby can you let me in." The person on the otherside of the phone stated. She stood up and exhaled, "Im on my way, Isaac" She hung up the phone and pointed at Kyle.

"Dont you move anywhere."

She rushed into the lobby and the two spotted eachother. She walked over and they hugged.

"It feels the rest of summer was so longggg. Did he give you the book to give me?"

"Yeah. Its on my bed. Come on and you may wanna catch me because my Dad did something stupid as fuck. He actually did ruin our family." She said feeling faint and taking two steps to the right. She then continued, "If you arent busy can you come with me to his office building. I need to talk to him and dont wanna go alone."

O'Hara and Dom rushed into the Alpha Ki house already wearing their pledge pens. They was led down the hall by two ladies down to their breast. They sat in the living room with their other brothers. Dom leaned over and whispered, "Where is Cordell?" Hara shrugged his shoulders coverung his boys track knowing exactly where he was.

Brother Ez stood in front of the chimney and spoke, "Alpha Ki is built and contined on love, loyalty, and secrets. Those three things keep us going. Starting back in 1990 by one of our founding fathers who have went on to be one of the biggest names in business. And without any further introduction. I present to you Brother Pablo Sanchez."

Pablo walked down the stairs behind he chimney and came around into the front room.

"To all 12 Active Members of Alpha Ki its great to have you here still. And to our 3 new active members" He stopped talking as he didnt spot Cordell by the other two men he had pledged with this summer. Ez leaned over in his ear and spoke, "Family emergency. Ill catch my little brother up."

Pablo shook his head and continued, "And for the two new pledges, Dom and O'Hara-WELCOME! Now as for the secrets of business Ez will set you up and give you the run down. I have to go, but make sure you know to not fuck me over-I aint one to play with....Alpha Ki is blood in and blood out. Brothers for life."

"A drug dealing frat..sign me up." Dom mumbled so that only Hara can hear. Hara smirked as he counted the dollar signs in the air in front of him.