Hello

Chapter 46: Hello.

Cordell leaned over and kissed Aron lips and Aron whispered, "You better not be coming thru with no surpise rings."

"Nah. This aint the moment for that." He told him just as the door burst opened and FBI swarmed in as The first agent walked in.

"Senator Vixen you are under arrest for stealing DNA evidence from the evidence chambers. Arrest him!"

4 MONTHS LATER

|Aron Michaels|

"This is a stressful week for me. The waiting continues for the email of my LSAT results that I need to send to Harvard Law that needs to be a mere perfect score for them to accept me. Plus, I am suppose to be packing for a flight tomorrow with Kellan to meet with Kyle in LA. He got us tickets to see his show LIVE. Its just alot, Auntie" I said over facetime as I sat my laptop on my lap while I sat up in bed. I ran my hands thru my hair as she rubbed her 6 month old belly and ate ice cream.

"Oh dont worry about that. You studied day in and out for that test you passed and will be movinggg to Cambridge to kick those rich ass people asses. So stop stressing, pack your bags and go and have some fun you deserve it. How was finals week?" She asked me trying to cheer me up.

"Better than I expected. Didnt have to take 3 being it was some elective classes. And the one class I needed for the transfer I aced. This semester has really been the best one yet. Its been really calm waters and I enjoyed that." I informed her as she sat up and gasped, "Oh My God! Before I let you go I contacted that number you gave me of the place in Canada that your mom moved into and they told me she didnt wanna talk to me. Have you heard from her?" The lie Cordell and I came up with was-is solid. I called my Aunt and told her that my mom told me she was moving to better herself in some in-home facility in Canada. Cordell had paid the workers to tell anyone that calls for that she isnt available or dont want to talk.

"No I havent heard from her. She is probably just loving the alone time." I lied. I just cant tell her the truth like she would believe it-hell I dont even believe it. And someone covered that explosion up well because on the news its says a faulty wire cause a fire and no one was hurt. We just left well enough, alone. We been thru so much shit that we just wanted peace even if we had to make it ourselves.

"I just wanna know that she is okay...but call me once you get those scores. Love ya'. Your uncle is home and I need some tending to"

"Ewww!" I told her before hanging up. I moved the laptop off my lap and slid out from under the covers. I was craving some Late Night Crepes. Judge your mother. I ordered this nice crepe machine from Italy. Having our own Loft seriously have been the best thing. I grabbed my phone and headed into the kitchen as my phone started ringing. It was Kellan. I picked it up.

"Hello."

"Hey, girl wassup?" I asked her.

"Is Cordell home?" She asked.

"No he is down at the tattoo shop...he had a late client. Why?" I asked her. Cordell have been doing tattoos at this shop downtown that this guy owns and he saw Cordell book and wanted him to run it while he stay in Miami. It was a good deal being Cordell is closer than he was.

"Figured. I need his help and he wasnt answering. Its about my Dad."

"What about your Dad—Oh my god he had court today I totally spaced out. Why didnt you call me?!?" I snapped at her.

"It was another hearing. More evidence came foward and it isnt looking good. And I know he did it because its the same process he used to help frame that gang for Stevie..this time he helped a fellow Senator get away with killing his wife.  How would he even think they would just not do a full investigation. So now trial is set for the first week of June and he is looking at 15 years for tampering with evidence-" I heard her voice crack and my heart broke for her.