Reckoning

"You just gonna stand there like a creeper or are you gonna say what's clearly on your mind." I say to the replacement robin lurking at the doorway.
"I know who you are."
I cock an eyebrow at his statement, waiting for him to continue, he doesn't.
"Do you now little bird, care to enlighten me?"
"Look, I'm here right now because I already figured you out, and then by association figured him out."
"You're talking around it Timmy, say what you're gonna say or go."
To his credit he doesn't flinch when I drop his name, either already knew I'd learned it or had a real good poker face. Both likely options for someone who trained with the Batman.
"I was there, the night your parents died, you did a flip, one is never seen anyone else do, before or since, which is how I knew Robin had to be the little boy from the circus and how I knew Nightwing had to be the presumed dead original boy wonder, I know you're Dick Grayson."
Well Shit.
...
"Relax, I'm not going to run off and tell everyone." He continued, staring me down with that stoic bat glare.
"Then what was the point of this?" I asked, stepping towards the imposter robin.
"To intimidate me? To prove that you're better than me? The superior Robin?" With each word I got closer to him until I was standing directly in front of him, looking down at the kid.
"No." Tim stared me down, unfazed by my proximity, "If I went and shared everything I learned I'd just be a meddling replacement robin, an outsider who never eve met you. A kid whose barley been on this team a few months. No, I'm not going to spill your secret. However I do think you should come clean, I may not be the original robin, not even the second one, but I have eyes. You broke them. This team hasn't been the same since you left, and Batman? He's a shell of the man he used to be. You are the missing piece, the thing that keeps them going, without you they've fallen apart. So no, I am not going to tell them, they shouldn't hear it from me."