10.An unfortunate encounter

Will

I'd just run into the store to grab a few beers for poker night with the guys when I saw her. I hadn't seen her for weeks, and I was beginning to imagine meeting her had just been a wonderful dream, but here she was, almost right in front of me. She didn't see me. She looked like she had something on her mind or was exhausted but God she was just as beautiful as I'd remembered her. I debated talking to her but since she seemed preoccupied I decided it might not be the best idea for the time being. I went back to the cooler section, grabbed my beers and went up to the cash registers to pay. I felt someone walk into line behind me and when I turned to see who it was, it was her, the girl I couldn't get off my mind. "Delaney! Hey! How are you?" I ask in what I hoped wasn't too eager or creepy. She stared at me for a minute and it seemed like she didn't recognize me, but then her eyes grew huge and I could tell she put 2 and 2 together.

"W-Will, hey, um hey....what are you doing here?" She stutters out. I hold up my beers and shrug. "Poker night....is everything okay? You seem....flustered." I say to her. About that time I notice she is fiddling with something in her hands...she sees me look towards them and drops whatever she was holding. I bend over to pick it up for her when I notice she makes no move to. She stands so still; almost like a deer in the headlights. When I pick up the items she dropped I know why. She was here buying pregnancy tests....my heart sinks.

**Authors note**

So what do you all think so far? Any questions, comments, concerns, critques?

Any suggestions for a cast list, a song list anything? I would love to have my readers be involved in the process so any and all feedback is appreciated!