52.make it up to you

It was 630....I still hadn't spoken to Will and now that I had missed the date I was feeling guilty.  He is a sweet guy and doesnt deserve my flakiness.

Me: want to help a girl out
Luke: I'm at Wills place... he is feeling pretty let down because SOMEONE blew him off for the date
Me: ugh I know and I feel so so bad. I want to make it up to him can you send me his address...and has he eaten yet?
Luke: we were just talking about food but no we havent ate yet. Why do you need his address?
Me: I was thinking I would come out there and we could have a movie and some pizza or something.  I know it's not the first date he had expected and planned but...its probably a dumb idea anyways.
Me:does he hate me?
Luke: I'm sending GPS coordinates to you. It's not a dumb idea Delaney but you gotta figure shit out. You cant keep doing this mind fuck business with him. His last girlfriend really hurt him and his best friend I'm asking you to please not let him get hurt again.
Luke: you said first date...so there will be more dates?
Me: thank you Luke ❤😘 youre the best
***

Will

Luke decided to stay over and watch TV with me since I was feeling bummed out about his things went with Delaney.
Luke however, gets distracted  easily and spent the majority of the time texting on his phone.  "Rude...great way to cheer me up" I thought to myself.
"Hey man I gotta go." Luke stands up and says. "Do you need anything before I head out?" "Nope" I say popping the p and not trying to hide the fact I was annoyed.
"Ok man, I will talk to you tomorrow. Have a fun night. Dont do anything I wouldn't do." He says as he is walking out the door.
"Ditch Will night it seems" I say to no one. I walk into the kitchen and grab a beer, taking a pain pill with it. My shoulder is killing me and I havent been taking them but I was getting more and more sore. My shoulder and my attitude.
About 45 minutes later there is a knock on my door. I was nearly asleep (the pain pills make me a little drowsy). "Better not be fucking Samantha again I swear...." It isn't Samantha though... the person at the door is so much better.