College

Context: Stiles and Lydia hookup before freshman year of college and they end up going to the same college. Stiles gets excited when he sees her in the hallway in front of a vending machine and is about to approach until Jackson shows up and hugs/kisses her....again why tf was I writing stuff about them cheating like who the fuck told me that was okay

"Can I pick you up?"
"What?"
"You're tripping too much, I'm going to pick you up." And he did just that, scooping up her legs until they wrapped around his waist. She moaned against him mouth, threaded her hands through his messy chocolate hair and held onto him desperately as he walked their bodies through his apartment to what she could only assume was his bedroom. Well duh it's going to be his bedroom, she thought. He stopped, almost there but he wanted to push her against the wall. So he did, hips unconsciously rolling into hers, teeth tugging lips, light pants leaving their opened mouths.
"What's your name again?" She asked. She wanted to remember it. She needed to remember it.
"Stiles."
"I'm Lydia. Nice to meet you."
He laughed, easing her nerves a bit. But she lost it again when he started to kiss and suck on her neck. They started walking again and he allowed her to put her feet on the ground but as soon as she did, she was so caught up in his touch that she tripped over something.
"Shit, what was that? It's so dark!" She grumbled and he cackled at her frustration.

Morning:
"Still moving in?"
"Yeah, hey, sorry for the mess, I was just unpacking. . .was I being loud? Did I wake you up? Shit, I'm sorry, we were up late so I closed the curtains so you could try to sleep."
"You didn't wake me. Quiet as a mouse."
"Do you want breakfast? Or actually I'm not sure I have breakfast food. And I think all my plates are packed. We could go out to eat? Coffee? Do you like coffee?"
"Do you always ask a lot of questions?"
"Only when I'm nervous. . .I've never really done this kind of thing before so I don't know how it works and you're sort of out of my league and really pretty which makes it worse. Like really pretty, fuck, you're gorgeous."
"I'll need a ride home so. . .i guess breakfast is okay."
"Okay? Yeah, okay, I'll get dressed and grab my keys."

Later at school:
They hugged and that gave Stiles hope, so much hope and he felt relieved. When she kissed the boy on the cheek, he started making up things in his head. well....maybe it's like her cousin or something. But then he stepped forward until her back was against the machine and he kissed her on the lips. And not like a cousin kiss, this was a 'I'm definitely slipping you major tongue' kiss. One of his hands reached down to grab the back of her knee, pulling her leg up to cradle the side of his hip and instantly Stiles was jealous. He knew how good those legs felt around him. oh god I hope it's not her cousin.

Stiles.  "You–"
"Oh hey! Stiles, yeah?"
"You have a boyfriend?"
She looks guilty "look, nothing would've happened between us if I would've known we were going to the same school."

LATER
"I know you like me too."
"Stiles, we've only had like two conversations with each other, I don't know you, you don't know me."
"But I want to know you." He said and she surely held her breath. Stiles looked around and cautiously took a step towards her, lowering his voice. "What are you doing tomorrow after class?" He asked and Lydia's mouth fell open a little, ready to respond with a defiant 'no' but her voice wouldn't let her. Because deep down she wanted to tell him she wasn't doing anything, that what ever he would propose she would go along with.
"I usually have a lot of homework." She managed.
"Great. Study at IHOP, five o'clock?"
"Stiles–"
"I'll see you there." And then he was gone. Her stomach churned because he had given her a look of hope. She could already picture him with his homework spread out on the restaurant table, watching the door with optimism, waiting for her to join him.

LATER
He grinned. "You're here."
"Don't flatter yourself." Lydia muttered under her breath. "I'm only doing this because I've seen your trigonometry scores and I'm not too impressed."
He tried to suppress his smile but every time he attempted to keep a serious face it kept popping back up.

One thing he should've known is that Lydia was absolutely serious about the studying part of this IHOP situation.
"So Secant of thirty degrees is three times the square root of two over three?" Stiles pinched the bridge of his nose.
". . .close."
"Really?" Stiles lit up.
Lydia pursed her lips, "it's two over the square root of three."
"How is that 'close'?"
"It's really not." Lydia snickered causing Stiles to roll his eyes. He groaned and dropped his head to the table with a rather loud THUD, causing a table of old women next to them to stare. Lydia smiled, just barely, his tousled hair looking rather soft and she was dying to run her hand through it. Today was one of the days where he didn't bother to put and product in it. She loved those kinds of days just how he loved when her hair was down in natural curls.
"Want to work on something else?" Lydia suggested.
"All my other schoolwork is at home." Stiles lifted his head from the table. He took the wrapper from his straw and started bending it in weird shapes, stopping briefly to take a sip of his water, before continuing.
She did something brave. "Then let's go to your house."
Stiles stopped playing with the straw wrapper and tried to act like what she had just said wasn't killing him inside. "Okay, sure, uh. Lemme go pay real quick."