Welcome to The Half-blood Camp

My body ached all over, it felt like a truck ran over me. Well, more like a cow, I mean a bull ran over me which is, kinda true for my case. I opened my eyes slowly and groaned loudly, I massaged my head as I tried to get my bearing. I looked around and found a lot of beds, I'm in a big room and I saw a rack full of medicine on the corner of the room.

"Reiner!"

I quickly shot up from my position, and found Grover stood next to me. He grinned, when he saw me already up and probably alive.

"Oh, god. I thought you already saw Hades" he said and practically crying tears of joy.

"Okay, you can stop crying now, Grover" I said "It's not a big deal" After all, I'm already dead once, I added mentally.

"Not a big deal?!" Grover leaned towards me "You're dying when Luke brought you here!"

"You are out cold" I stated and he blushed heavily at my words "So, how did you know?"

"Annabeth and Will told me" he said sheepishly "When I woke up"

Will, Will, hmmm, who is he again? Oh right, Will Solace, one of Apollo kids right? Of course, he's in here, Apollo is god of medicine after all. Grover quickly took something from the small table near my bed, and handed it to me. Ambrosia, huh? So, is it safe for me to eat it? I didn't want to die because I ate it, death by spontaneously combusted. It going to be fun explain that to the cop. Cuse of dead, spontaneous combustion for eating godly substance. I just stared at it and Grover pushed it into my hand.

"Just eat it" he said "It will help you recover faster"

I gulped and took a small bite, a really small bite. I swallowed it and stopped breathing for a moment, I'm waiting something to happened, like spontaneously combusted. But nothing happened to me, I exhaled slowly and looked at Grover who watched me with half amused looks. I ate all the Ambrosia when I knew it safe, it taste like my mom homemade chocolate brownies, to put it simply, its taste like heaven. The ache started to disappear and my body started to feel a lot of better.

"Better?" Grover asked.

"A lot" I grinned at him.

"Can you walk?" he asked again.

I just nodded and moved my feet from under the blanket, I tried to stand up slowly and I wobbled a bit, but I managed to regain my balance.

"Follow me then" Grover said and he exited the room, which I guess this room is the infirmary.

I followed Grover and exited the infirmary, I gasped when saw the real camp half blood. It's really beautiful, I couldn't imagine that Camp Half Blood will be this beautiful. The strawberry field, the cabin, the amphitheatre, the archery field and the lake. It just beautiful, a few campers scattered around the camp, they just busy with their own business. But, the weather just killed the beauty of this camp, the sky above is cloudy and threatened us with the potential of storm or heavy rain. Aside from the weather, something else was wrong with the camp, something that didn't match with the description of summer camp. You see, normal summer camp never include something like sword fighting, archery, blacksmith, climbing wall with real lava on it nor weapon storage. It will be closed down fast enough, so fast that, even before you could even say 'yikes', you would get floored by the SWAT team. And really? Who fight with sword and bow and arrow, when nowaday people fight with automatic rifle, tanks and fighter jets. We would get demolish before we could even said 'yikes'. I always wonder how could the goverment never notices this kind of activity. Oh, right. Its either the mist or somebody have eoung money for bribery. But, aside from a 10 years old boy, praticing his swordmanship, with a 12 ywars old boy, there's somwlething not right with the camp.