My Life as A Demigod

I sat at the beach by myself and looked at the calm blue ocean. Luke trained with Percy today, and they already forgotten that I'm even exist, which is good because, I didn't want to destroy the main plot. I closed my eyes and laid my back into the soft sand, enjoying the breeze. This day is perfect, and I wanted to enjoy it.

"Hey, you must be the new guy"

I opened one of my eyes and found a beautiful girl with brown hair and blue eyes looked at me. She smiled and sat right next to me.

"My name is Silena Beauregard" she said and looked at the ocean.

"Reiner Lockheart" I said and smiled.

"I heard you 'smooth talk' Clarisse to not kill your friend yesterday" she spoke in gentle tone "I'm impressed, it's almost impossible to prevent her to fight somebody"

I pushed myself up and smiled a little bit "Not really. I just spoke the truth"

"Almost all the campers talked about you" she said again "They said you are smart, like Athena' children"

I rubbed the back of my head "Really?" I laughed nervously.

"I think its pretty cool" she praised me.

She giggled and I felt the heat started to creep on my cheek, damn she absolutely stunning. I totally forgot that she is Aphrodite daughter and she absolutely gorgeous. And she is way out of my league. I bet I looked like a fish, because I unable to form another words and my mouth just opened and closed.

"You looked so cute when you are blushing like that" she said and stood up, dusting her jeans and leaved me stunned.

I blinked a couple of times and shook my head "Did she just flirt with me?" I muttered to myself

"So, much for staying low" I mumbled and laid on the sand again. I sighed in contempt as I closed my eyes, enjoying the quiet afternoon, the warm sun and the cool breeze against my skin.

"There you are" a male voice came in.

I opened one of my eyes and found Luke, freaking Luke Castellan stood near me, his sword strapped on his waist. I sighed in annoyance and looked at the bright blue sky, ignoring Luke completely, or trying to ignore him, which is hard since he's staring at me. My eyes twitched when I still could feel his eyes at me, and then it started to creep me out.

"Stop staring will you?" I asked, annoyed.

Luke didn't say anything, I took a glance at him and saw his hand reached his sword. My eyes widened when he suddenly drew his sword and swung it at me, towards my head. I squeaked like a little girl and quickly rolled to the side, narrowly avoided his sword.

"Are you crazy?!" I asked in my high pitched voice, which is pathetic.

Luke pulled his sword, which now stuck in the sand, right where my head before. I gulped when he walked towards me slowly, Luke swung his sword again and this time, I jumped straight at the shore. I landed on the wet sand and sea water quickly soaked my pants. I quickly scrambled to my feet, and move quickly to the side, when Luke swung his sword at me again.

"Hey! Stop trying to kill me!" I yelled again.

Luke didn't bother to answer me, at all, like he's totally ignoring me. My hand twitched and I growled at him.

"Fight me" he said in monotone voice almost like a robot.

"Wha-EEp!" I quickly jumped back when his sword literally only one inches from my nose.

I landed on my feet and almost landed on my ass again. When Luke swung his sword again, I quickly tapped my bracelet, the silver one and a sword appeared on my hand. I barely could block Luke sword. Our sword collided and sent a loud 'CLANG' sound to our quiet surrounding. Luke raised his eyebrow when he saw my sword, then I could see a smile started to form on his lips. I quickly moved my sword along with his to the side, and I jumped back to create some distance. Luke smirked when he saw me on my fighting stance, he twirled his sword on his hand and looked at me with smug look.