Hades, The Father of The year

I flinched when Annabeth wrapped a bandage around my head, she didn't say anything during the whole process. I guess, she still afraid after Kronos called me, I didn't even understand by what he meant when he said he got me. I closed my eyes slowly and tried to calm my heart beat, it still thumping against my chest after that scene. We took a rest after we flee from Tartarus entrance, and Annabeth decided to take care of my head wound. She said it's not that bad, but she afraid that I might have concussion and I cannot take anymore Ambrosia or Nectar.

"Reiner"

I opened my eyes and saw Annabeth looked at me with worried looks "What?" I asked.

"Why?" she asked and lowered her head "Why HE called you?"

I only sighed and shook my head "I don't know" I admit I also confused, why didn't he drag me down to Tartarus after he called me, why he let me go? And what he mean by 'I got you'.

Percy crouched in front of me "Can you walk?" Percy asked me.

I nodded as I pushed myself up "Yeah" I took a glanced at Percy "Why aren't you ask me anything about what just happened?" I asked clearly curious with Percy attitude.

Percy stopped and he turned to face me "I believe you Reiner" he stated.

I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat, guilt started to eat me slowly. And here I am, still lying to Percy when he believe me completely. I lowered my head and bit my bottom lips hard, hard enough to draw blood. I wanted to tell him everything, but I'm afraid my action will affect the whole story and the consequences, The Fates already warned me, that every action I took there will be consequences.

"I don't know" I said suddenly, even though my head screamed at me to shut the hell up "I mean, I'm just..." I hesitated a bit "Apollo son, why the hell Kronos want me"

Annabeth sent me death glare when I said 'Kronos' "Don't say his name in here please"

Percy sighed, he already knew that Hades claimed me too, but he didn't say anything when I only said Apollo. Grover fidgeted right next to me as his eye darted around, like expecting Kronos would pop out from out of nowhere.

"Maybe you have something special" Grover said "Beside, you are different Reiner. Different from other demigod that I know"

I mentally flinched when Grover said that, of course I'm different. I'm not from here, I'm originally from other world, and your world only a story in a book written by Rick Riordan. And I already read all of your story, and honestly, I like it. I only let a sheepish laugh and shook my head.

"I'm nothing special Grover. I'm just some Apollo kid with foul mouth and bad attitude. What's so special about it" I pointed at Percy who walked in front "He is special, since he is Poseidon kid"

Annabeth gave me weird looks "So you admit that you have problem with your mouth and attitude"

I gave Annabeth dirty glare "You don't have repeat it Wise Girl"

Annabeth stopped and her eyes went wide "How...?" she speed up and grabbed my shoulder, forcing me to face her "How did you know?" she asked, more like demanded "How did you know that nick name?"

I froze in place and mentally kicked myself, for once again opening my big damn mouth. I started to sweat bullet and couldn't form a single sentences.

"Uh, the truth is..." my eyes darted to Percy who suddenly took a great interest at a piece of rock near his shoe.

Annabeth grip went tighter "Reiner..." she growled.

Percy completely ignored me and he took a new interest at his shoe. What a great friend you are Perce, I grumbled mentally.