Welcome To The Underworld

I wanted to hide under the counter when Charon sent me an interest looks, he probably already knew that Hades claimed me. Percy is sweating bullet when Charon knew all of us still alive and we are demigods.

"Why would I help you?" he asked us, but his eyes trained on me.

I gulped slowly "We can tell Hades to raise your salary? So hou can buy more expensive Italian suit?"

Annabeth stomped my feet hard as she sent Charon sweet smile, she pulled a pouch full of golden drachmas and put it right in front of Charon, who now lowered his sunglasses as he staring at the pouch with hungry looks.

"We will give it to you if you let us through" Annabeth said "And we will tell Hades if you want a raise"

Charon pondered Annabeth offer for a moment "Tch, fine girl. I'll let you through"

Charon let Annabeth through as he swiped the drachmas and put it on his desk drawer. He stepped out from his table as he guided us through an elevator. Charon shoved all the spirit away from his way, when we arrived at the elevator, I felt something on the pit of my stomach. I tightened my fist as the elevator descended into the underworld, the feeling grew worse when the elevator door opened and I saw Charon boat on the shore of river of Styx.

I hesitated a bit before climbed into the boat, Charon noticed that feeling and he gave a push on my back. I stumbled into the boat and almost fell face first into the river of Styx if Grover didn't grab the collar of my T-shirt. Lucky me, I didn't want turn into man with iron skin and can die if I got stabbed in my weak point, because that's mean I can die if my friend decided to playfully stabbed me with pencil. I tried my best not staring into Charon whose clothes already dispersed and changed into a black cloak, I only stared into my own shoe as tried my best not to jump from the boat, swam all the way back into the shore and exited the underworld.

I didn't want to meet Hades, nope. He's scared me to the death and plus, he's creepy. Who's on the right mind wore a cloth woven from death guy spirit! Nobody, the answer is obvious! Hades is not sane person! His mind a bit off and his personality worse! I even didn't realize when the boat already reached the other side, Percy had to pinch my arm hard enough to bring me back to my sense.

"Are you okay Reiner?" Grover asked me nervously while he's chewing his shirt "You seemed a bit off when we arrived in here"

I gulped nervously, Chiron already forbade me to tell them the truth that Hades claimed me too. I looked around nervously as I tried to think an answer.

"Of course he's nervous" Percy suddenly said "It's the underworld, Grover"

I mumbled thanks to Percy and Percy only patted my shoulder as an attempt to calm me down. I walked behind them as my mind couldn't stop thinking of various way I could die in here, I didn't hear Percy and Annabeth screaming at me to tell me to stop. I only stop when a big drop of water fell right in front of me, I slowly looked up and only to find Cerberus eyes and heads watched me with interest. I stood there like a stick, staring with wide eyes at the guardian of the hell-gate. One of the head decided to sniff me, I held my breath as a huge dog snout stopped right in front of me and I felt a smelly hot air came from the heads. Please, don't eat me. Please, don't eat me. Please-.

Worse! One of the heads decided to lick me, and the size of the tongue almost as big as me. I blinked as my upper body part wet with dog saliva and on the distant I could hear Annabeth, Grover and Percy gagged in disgust. I wiped my face with my hand as I glared at the Cerberus, I could hear loud 'BAM, BAM, BAM' came from their back, they probably wagged their tail happily, at the sight of me.

"Reiner!" I heard Annabeth called me.

I turned around only to be greeted by bright orange ball, flew right into my face. Before I could react the ball hit me square in the face, I groaned as I rubbed my face.