I was Forced to Donate my Blood

I woke up with a start, I blinked as I tried to adjust my eyes to my surrounding. Golden wall greeted me and the sun already peeking through the curtain. I sighed heavily and covered my face with my hand, those dream last night, it's almost felt real. The scent of blood, the feel of stabbing someone, the feel of blood on your hand, Clara touch and her scent, her kiss. Everything felt so real, I didn't know anymore how should I feel about that, scared, happy, disgust or angry.

"You already up" a cheery voice greeted me.

I took a glanced and found Lee stood there, with wet hair. Towel hung lazily on his shoulder, and Lee showed me his pearly white teeth.

"Too cheerful" I muttered as I got down from my bed.

Lee looked confused for a moment "What?"

I only grunted at him and began grabbing my toiletries and towel.

"Bad dream?" Lee asked, his voice full of concern.

I stopped and turned to face my cabin counselor, I couldn't exactly say 'oh, Kronos just visited me in my dream and asked me to join him'. He will send me straight to Chiron and Chiron will ask me tons of things and....I have to explain the whole other world thing, and I wanted to avoid it as much as I can.

"Nothing" I waved him off as I continued my way to the bathroom.

After I finished cleaned myself, I walked into the dining pavilion and ate my breakfast half heartily. Kronos threat still on my mind, and he needed me to raise from that hell hole, more exactly my blood. The thought of blood made me lose my appetite, I quickly pushed the plate away and stared at the table with blank look. After breakfast I decided to head towards the woods alone, I need some privacy and quiet, I need to sort my thought and clear my mind from Kronos. I sighed heavily as I kicked some pebble and stopped when I saw the river. I crouched down and staring into my reflection, I looked tired and a bit stressed. I ran my hand thorough my black hair and stopped mid-way when I heard twig snapped from behind.

"There you are" a male voice called me.

I cursed my bad luck and the fate, why HE had to come and find me when I tried my best to avoid HIM? I frowned when I saw Luke reflection behind me, Luke sent me his infamous grin as he sat right next to me. Back bitter already strapped on his waist and the blade glinted dangerously under the sun light. Yesterday I might be act cautiously around him, but this time, I had enough. I'm tired, stressed and exhausted mentally.

"I am looking for you everywhere" he said "I want to talk to you"

"I already know what you want to talk about Luke" I said in cold tone "And the answer is still no"

Luke blinked in confusion "I don't understand"

I stood up and glared at him harshly "Cut the crappy act Castellan!" Luke faced turned red when I called him by last name "I know you work for Kronos and he ask you to convince me to join him. And I tell you one more time, I won't join your pathetic little army"

Luke growled in anger as he stood up and faced me "You don't know anything about me, Reiner!"

I snorted "Oh, I knew. You see, your mom is crazy and you ran away when you are 12 years old from your home. You have daddy issue and blamed Hermes for everything. You blame the god for everything happened to your life!" I sent him a sly smirk "You act like a child Luke, what a shame. You act big and strong, but deep inside you just a pathetic little kid!"

Okay, maybe I crossed the line way too far. Because, Luke looked ready to mutilate me slowly and ate my heart. His hand reached his sword and he quickly swung it at me, I quickly jumped to the side and didn't care when I landed on the river. I stumbled back and fell butt first into the water, Luke icy blue eyes landed on me and I knew one thing, I'm dead. I quickly tapped my bracelet and luckily, my sword appeared just in time to block backbiter from chopping my head in half. I splashed some water into Luke face and took him by surprised, I quickly swiped my feet into him and made Luke fell into the river.