Olympus, My Fate and A Gift

I wanted to kiss the ground as soon as I put my feet on the ground. I should object when Percy forcefully dragged me towards the airport and basically coerced me into riding a plane, yeah a fucking plane. He said we will be okay, since he had Zeus Master Bolt and there's no way Zeus would shoot them into the ground. But, why there's something missing, like my mind won't stop tugging me, looks like I missed something. That's when I saw a woman wore a scarf.

"Holy Shit!" I exclaimed and Annabeth quickly sent me a death glare.

"What?!" even Percy started to panic "Did we miss something?! Oh, god please tell me we didn't miss anything"

I turned to face Percy with dejected face "I completely forgot Aphrodite scarf"

Percy quickly changed his expression into poker face as he look at me "Idiot"

"Hey! It's not my fault, a lot of shit happened and that scarf just slipped my mind!" I protested.

I only grumbled as I walked into the arrival gate, my mind started to make a lot of excuse that I can use to Aphrodite, an excuse why I didn't return her scarf back. I kept walking and didn't realize a person came into my view, I bumped into that person and I quickly apologized.

"Aw, you don't have to apologize"

My body went rigid as I gulped down slowly, I must be imagine things, because now way this person in front of me is Aphrodite, no fucking way. I braced myself and slowly looking up at the person in front of me. Yep, she's Aphrodite all right, and she wore her scarf around her neck....wait, what? My eyes went wide at the sight of the scarf and without I realized my jaw slacked open.

"How...?" that's the only thing that escape my mouth.

She giggled at me as he ruffled my hair "I found it on my doorstep" she giggled again "Thank you for returning it, and this is your gift"

She bend down and gave me a peck, on my cheek. My face flushed instantly and my heart almost escape from my chest.

"I want to steal your first kiss, but..." she trailed of as she put her perfect finger near her lips "...I'll just wait until you turn 18. Can't wait what you look like, hotshot"

And with that she walked away from me, I just stood there with dumb look on my face. My mind officially fried and I cannot push the image of me and Aphrodite kissing each other, that's kinda creepy and to be honest, I'm curious myself. A slap on the back of my head enough to get my attention back, I turned and found Annabeth glaring dagger at me. Her mouth formed a scowl and she growled at me.

"Don't let her charm you again" she hissed.

"Is not like I want her to charm me" I said with distant voice and my finger brushed the spot where Aphrodite just kissed me "Wow, is it what feels like to those men who feel in love with her? Damn, its amazing"

Annabeth smacked me harder "Wake up, Reindeer. Don' make me send you back to Santa Claus"

"Hey! Try to put yourself on my shoe" I pouted "I'm a man and she's the goddess of love, of course she can easily charm me. Well, if you charmed by her, that's mean...."

"Finish that thought and you will walked from here to the camp" Annabeth growled at me.

"Anyway" Percy quickly interrupted "We have to be quick, we don't have much time"

With that four of us quickly stop a taxi and asked the driver to drive us towards the Empire State buildings. Along the way my mind wondered, what will happened if I suddenly appeared in front of Zeus and Poseidon. They clearly aware that Hades also claimed me, which mean I also part of the big three and a threat towards Zeus, and Zeus is a major paranoia. He should see a therapist right away, seriously, how could he live with paranoia like that? I looked up at the sky, thunder cloud still hang on the cloud, threatened to zap everyone who piss Zeus off, and I might be on the list. With me and my tendency to bad mouthing god, worse insulting them.