The Aftermath after I Got Claimed

I stood in front of the golden cabin nervously, Chiron already knocked the door and waited for someone to open the door. Small rain started to fall in the camp, which is rare, since the weather in the camp always controlled to be sunny. Maybe Zeus really pissed to learn that Hades claimed me, but hey, He and Poseidon already beak the oath, so what's the point pissing over that Hades claimed me, beside is not only Hades, Apollo also claimed me to be his son. So, the fuck man?!

It's so confusing, even I didn't knew who my real father is, and my mom didn't want to speak about him! The door opened and revealed a kid with blonde hair, sun kissed skin and sky blue eyes, and I caught a glimpse what on the inside, all of those kids are blonde, while my hair is black, and their skin are tanned, like tanner than me. The only resemblance I had only the blue eyes, and mine are darker than them, so yeah, I felt like a stick in the mud, and a sore thumb.

"Ah, Lee" Chiron smiled when he saw the boy "I brought you another camper"

"Oh, the one who cursing loudly when a Pegasus flew wildly with him on it?" Lee stared at me.

I choked on my own saliva "The fuck?! Hey, that's so rude! I have done plenty of cool things to remember!"

Chiron smacked the back of my head, forced me to shut my mouth "Apparently, Apollo just claimed him when we had a conversation"

Lee eyebrows almost ran away from his forehead "What?! But-but- he doesn't resemble any of us"

"Well, your dad just claimed me" I said and rolled my eyes "So, want to question him about this?" I rubbed the back of my head "Because you're not the one who questioning this, me too actually. Or perhaps he drunk when he claimed me"

Chiron cleared his throat "Mr. D and Percy witnessed that too, so there's no mistake. He is definitely Apollo son"

"Okay then" Lee said and opened the door wider "Well, welcome home brother" he grinned and pulled my arm.

I stumbled and almost fell face first into the golden floor if Lee didn't hold my arm. Lee exchanged a couple of words to Chiron before he closed the door and turned to face me. Then he clapped his hand loudly.

"Attention everyone" Lee said loudly and I only cringed, because he yelled right next to me "We got new brother, Reiner..."

"Lockheart" I said and rubbed my ears "Reiner Lockheart"

Murmur started after Lee introduced me to the rest Apollo kids.

"But his hair is black, not blond like us!"

"Yeah, and he's paler than us"

"His eyes is darker than us"

"Are you sure he is Apollo kids?"

"Chiron and Mr. D already confirmed it" I said and looked at the kids "You want to protest, than go ahead"

"Well, his archery are amazing" one of them said.

"And that stunt when he fight with Luke the other week! That's awesome!"

"And he managed to beat a Minotaur!"

"And tame that accursed Pegasus!"

"And tame Clarisse!"

I mentally face palmed at the last remark, and hope Clarisse didn't hear this. Because I didn't need any more shit happening to me again.

"I think his awesomeness is right at mark" one of them said "Because our father is awesome"

My jaw almost ran away from my face, seriously?! Fucking seriously?! They accepted me right of the bat, because I'm awesome?! I blinked at this when almost all of them crowded me and began to ask at the same time.