Chapter:9

When the heater finally kicked on it was late in the evening. Headlights flashed across the front of the house. "How are we going to bathe tonight?" Carson asked. "Is the water heater working yet?" Matt asked. "No. It won't until morning." Carson said. "Heat water on the stove. Then we bathe like pioneers." Matt said. "Cleanest to dirtiest." Carson said.

"Might as well start heating." Matt said. One started a fire in the master bedroom and the other started boiling water. "Alright plug is in the tub. It won't be hot for long." Carson said. "I'd probably put some cold water in the bottom." Matt said. Carson ran back into the bedroom before going upstairs.

He came back with clothing. "Ash can fend for himself with a bath." Carson said. "Alright we should let her bathe first since she stayed in the house all day." Matt said. "Fine with me. I'll let you go next since I got crap on me." Carson said.

Matt dumped the water into the tub. It steamed instantly. The fireplace was close enough to the bathroom that it could be put between the rooms. Carson came in with another full pot of water. It was a five gallon pot. Matt started getting my clothes off. Then let me get into the tub.

It was warm and cooling. Carson came in with another pot of hot water. I partially hid the main parts of my body. He slowly poured it into the tub. "Warm enough?" He asked. I nodded. Matt took the pot before going back to the kitchen with it. Carson sat next to the tub. He scooped some water up into the cup next to the tub and gently poured it down my back.

"Did you know your beautiful angel?" He asked. I hid my face. He lifted it up. "Your too cute for you to hide your face." He said. I set my head on my knees to watch him. "I don't care if you are naked. I love to spend time around you. I knew you got in bed between us last night. That may be how we sleep every time your over." He said. Matt came back with more hot water.

He poured it just like Carson did. Then went back to the kitchen. "Come on. Let's get you cleaned up." Carson said. When I was done, I dried off quickly before the front door closed. "Get dressed." Matt said. I quickly got dressed as he undressed. Then went and warmed up by the fire.

"Yeah. I'm getting a shower." Ash said. "The water heater isn't working. Power went out last night." Carson said. "Your kidding." Ash said. "Nope. Your getting a bath after me." Carson said taking more hot water to the bathroom. I went over to the fireplace and wrapped up in my blanket. My parents are now asking me to move here. They apparently are liking that I'm staying here.

I plopped down in the recliner and put my feet towards the fire. Ash threw some more wood on it. Matt came into the living room and picked me up and put me on his lap. "This is definitely warmer." He said unwrapping me and throwing my blanket over us both. He barely rubbed my area.

I sighed. "Think you can do that for me?" He asked. "What?" I asked. "You know what. It's been two years since I actually got to do anything with you." He said. I moved to straddle him. He had a very predominant bulge. "Please?" He asked. "Too cold." I muttered. Carson came into the living room.

"Ash is getting his 'shower.'" He said coming over. Matt looked up at him. Then the three of us moved to the couch. Matt sighed and moved as Carson watched his face. Matt groaned. "Almost there." Carson said. "Need to hurry." Matt said. Carson winked at me for a second time. Then looked around before going under my blanket.

Matt groaned once more before sighing. "You owe me." Carson said. "You know I return favors." Matt said just before Ash entered. I stayed curled up to Matt as Ash went into the kitchen. "Should we go get our spot ready on the floor?" Matt asked. "He's going to want her on the bed with him." Carson said. "Not with the way he treated his ex the way he did." Matt said.

Carson pulled me to him still in the blanket. The front door opened. Matt sat up on the couch. "Man. It's toasty in here." One of the hands said. "Who's sleeping where?" Another asked. "Keegan will be in the master bedroom." Ash started. "Not with you. You obviously don't know how to treat a girl when they are trying to sleep." Carson said getting defensive.

Ash started the glare down. Carson held it. I moved from Carson's arms to sitting behind him. I remember everything he did when he was a senior at the high school. Carson always would talk to one of his buddies then about it. What Ash did was wrong.

"She will stay in my room in my bed with me." Ash said. I hid more behind Carson. "If you do anything to her, I will personally kick you out." Carson told Ash.