Chapter:10

I didn't even sleep in Ash's room. Matt and Carson slept upstairs in Carson's room since it was warmer. As soon as the light was out and he was laying a certain way I slipped out of the covers and quietly padded up the stairs to Carson's room. The door was locked so I went to Matt's. It was unlocked. I entered and slipped through the bathroom. I could feel the cool tile through my socks.

I crawled up between them and under the covers. Carson was the first to notice I was there. He sighed and held me closer. "You weren't going to sleep in there were you?" He asked. "No. Not after everything I heard." I said. He kissed the tip of my nose. "Let's get some sleep." He said holding me to him.

It wasn't long before Matt was at my backside. Carson was my pillow with an arm around me with Matt as my cover with a hand on my stomach and his free arm over Carson. I felt so comfortable between them. Even with Matt pressing his groin into my thigh.

When morning hit, I was still sandwiched between them. Matt's hand had migrated to my area not even moving. I bet that if I had stayed the night in Ash's room I would have woken up in the exact same position and I would have been really uncomfortable.

I moved slightly earning a groan from him. He pulled me closer to him. Carson pulled me back into the position I was in. Matt moved up hand still on my area. He thrust into my butt. Honestly I wanted to do dirty things with them, but at the moment I was too warm and didn't want to move. "Is the house warm?" Matt muttered.

"Slightly. I'm going to check the water heater." Carson said getting up. He pulled a pair of pants on and went through the bathroom closing and locking the door to Matt's room. "Safety measures baby." Matt said as he got between my legs completely. He slipped his hand into my underwear and ran his fingers through my area.

I sighed and squirmed at his touch. A few minutes later Carson came back through. "It's full." He said as Matt removed his fingers and sucked on them. Carson got onto the bed with us. He pulled me to his body. Matt was still right behind me. His fingers trailed back into my underwear.

Carson pulled me closer to him as Matt continued to stroke me. I gave in and threw a leg over Carson's body. He brushed his fingers between my legs over the material. I squirmed. "Do you want this?" Carson asked. I nodded. "Do you absolutely want this?" He asked. "Yes." I answered.

He slipped his fingers between the fabric and my body stroking my entrance before sticking one finger in. I arched my back at the feeling. Matt gripped my hip with his free hand. He kissed my neck holding my hips against his own. Carson joined in. He added another finger.

I arched more and threw my head back as he curled his fingers. Matt moved up my body to my breasts. He gently squeezed my breasts. They both continued to assault my body. "Do you want to be with us?" Matt asked right before I orgasmed. I then tried to get away from between them. They both held me in place.

"Kiki. It's not a now question. It's a future question." Matt said. "That's exactly what you said before moving." I said before actually getting up and away from them. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. "Keegan." "Matt give her some space. She was pushed farther than she wanted to be." I heard Carson say.

I could hear Matt sigh. Yeah I wanted to be with him. I wanted to be with Carson too. This was all going too fast for me. I moved from the door to the other door and went into Matt's room. I grabbed my phone, and threw my jeans and long sleeve on before gathering up my clothes from the floor.

I appreciate how nice they were being but my stay is now over. It was definitely warmer today. I started for my property when I could hear Carson behind me. "Need a ride home Keeg." He asked. "If you don't mind." I said. "Need some time to yourself?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered.

"He's just excited to be back and to see you." He said. "There's two years between us." I said. "I know. That's why he wants to spend so much time with you. He's spent less time with me and more with you since we moved back here." He said as we got to his truck.

"Your jealous." I said. "Not as much as you would have been two years ago." He said as I shut the door. "And why is that?" I asked. He got in and shut the door behind him. "Because I want you too. He's hoping it will go back to the way it was before you two broke up. I know it won't. He needs to earn your trust back like I'm earning your trust. He needs to take more time to give you space." He said.

"He won't listen to me though." I said. "That's why I'm going to help you." He said. "How?" I asked. "Give it time. Work on your schooling and that job. If they want you on staff this summer move there if you have to." He said. "I don't have the money to." I said.

"Listen. My parents didn't sell their house in that town. I'll help you pay for the utilities. There's an acre attached for Akita to go with you. I'll bring you some feed every time I have to go to the feed store. Take some time for yourself. Work, earn money, I'll even take you on a date if you like." He said.

"And get reacquainted with Matt." I said. "If you want to." He said. "I do. It's just not that easy when he's got his mind set on something." I said.