Chapter:12

I woke up on a warm chest as my alarm went off. I sat up and grabbed my phone turning the alarm off. Matt groaned beneath me. I sighed getting up on the other side. Matt pulled me back onto the bed. "One more?" He asked. "I've got to shower since I didn't last night." I said. "We can while the water is warming up." He said.

I chuckled. "If you can that fast." I told him. He chuckled before getting up too. I had just started the water when he pulled me back against his bare body. I could tell he was already rock hard. "You don't have long." I told him. He kissed me before bending me over and entering.

If the neighbors thought I was screaming last night, this does not compare. As soon as I came, he pulled out and turned me around. "Think you can get me off quicker than that?" He asked. I pushed him back against the counter. He groaned and held my hips fast. When he was about to cum I took him and let him.

He sighed throwing his head back before allowing me to get into the warm spray. I washed my hair and body before he jumped in. I dried my hair and body before wrapping the towel around my body. I went to my dresser putting underwear on and a sports bra. Then a pair of socks before going into my closet.

When I was dressed with my hair pulled back I went to the kitchen to mix up my coffee and fix my breakfast. There standing in the kitchen over the stove was Matt in his underwear cooking breakfast for me. He's never the kind to screw and leave. He would rather date the girl for a while before sex.

I went up to him and wrapped my arms around him. "Did you sleep well?" He asked. "Better than I did any other night." I replied. He held my arms in place. "Think this could work out?" He asked. "If we voice the truth when someone doesn't like something." I said.

He turned the burner off. I stepped back to let him move around. "So what's the real story behind the ranch?" I asked. "Carson inherited the ranch. Ash thinks he did when he actually inherited this house. Their parents left it here for them in case they wanted to move back up here." He said.

"So Carson is in charge of the ranch while Ash has no right to be on it." I said. "Yup." He said. "I know you don't want to marry him for just money." I said. "You definitely know what your talking bout." He said setting a plate in front of me.

"They're planning on making a clinic thirty minutes from the ranch in case of emergencies and illnesses." I said. "Anything else?" He asked. "No. Maybe pregnancy checkups and regular checkups." I said. "So a general clinic." He said. "Yeah. They asked me to join the staff." I said.

"Are they splitting the staff in half there?" He asked. "Yeah. They asked which location I wanted to be at since the high school is thirty minutes away and the votech fifteen." I said. "But then the votech is thirty minutes away from the ranch." He said.

"It's fifteen minutes from the ranch." I said. "How?" He asked. "I'll show you the shortcut after I move back down." I said as I finished my plate. "If you want to do the dishes before you leave, there's a key for the deadbolt under the flowerpot." I said as I pulled my tennis shoes on.

I grabbed a light jacket putting it on. "Have a good day then." He said before kissing me. "Oh. Can you see if Carson left two bags of feed and change Kete's water for me?" I asked. "I usually do that while eating breakfast to save time." "I'll do it for you and send you a picture of any note I find." He said. I kissed him. "Thank you." I said.

I unlocked the door and went out to my truck. I got in and started it. Then went off to work. Around eight Matt sent me a picture of a note. I read it before typing more. "Is that your man?" One of the RNs asked. "Yeah. He stayed at my place last night. I asked him if he could run a few errands around the house for me before he went to work." I said. "Where does he work?" She asked.

"A ranch about an hour from here." I answered as I finished the first set.