Chapter:16

I laid on top of the bed dozing. The bedroom door busted open. I lifted my head still trying to focus on who it was. Clothes shuffled then weight hit the bed. An arm was thrown over my waist. Then a sigh. I raised my head and torso up. Carson was laying on the bed in nothing. I got up and moved to his back.

"No." He said harshly. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." He said. I straddled his back. "I said no." He said rolling over slightly. "Please?" I asked. He growled at me and laid flat. I worked my hands into his muscular back. He sighed.

"Carson. What's wrong?" I asked again. "Fight." He said. "With Matt?" I asked. He nodded. "It's going to happen." I said. He sighed again. "Your acting just like him." I said with a chuckle. He scoffed. Then rolled over. "What would he say if he found us in here doing something without him?" He asked.

"Probably be upset at first then will join in." I answered. He moaned. "Think we should?" He asked. "Probably not when he's upset." I said. "Then I'll let you go find him while I take care of something else." He said. "Is it because of me?" I asked. "I doubt you want to know." He said.

I chuckled before sliding off his stomach. I then went into the living room. I looked around before going outside while putting my boots on. Things being kicked and thrown in the shop let me know where Matt was. I followed the noise and stayed out of the way of the door.

A wrench went flying out the door. I poked my head in. Matt was under one of the farm trucks doing something to it. I could hear his cursing and grumbling. I entered the shop shuffling and stomping my feet. "Your not going to talk to me about the fight." He said harshly.

"He's acting just like you when we fight. Meaning you two are acting the same way except you go to the shop and throw things around." I said. "And he sulks." He said. "What was it about?" I asked leaning against the truck on the left side to avoid getting hit. "Why would you wanna know?" He asked.

"If we are going to be a three person couple we need to talk." I said. He sighed before throwing another tool. "Ok. How bout we go inside and take a nice soaking bath with Epsom salts and go a few rounds if you know what I mean." I said. He sighed. "I don't want to start anything more." He said. "Then you two may need to kiss and make up." I said.

"When?" He asked. "Before I go to bed otherwise you two are sleeping in your old bedrooms." I said. "Fine. Your cooking tonight." He said. "Nope. You and Carson are." I said before leaving the shop. I heard one more curse word before I completely left.

Carson was halfway dressed when I entered the house. "You and Matt are cooking tonight." I said as I went to the bedroom. The door opened again. "I'm going for a shower." Matt said. "Not until supper is cooked." I said. I gathered clothes up for a shower. I was gathered up in arms. Then set up on the counter by Carson.

"Your too sweet for your own good." He said. I could feel my face heat up. Carson lifted my shirt off. "Shouldn't be going braless outside angel." He said. "It's your shirt." I said. Matt was already undressed. He came up behind Carson and unbuttoned his jeans. "No." Carson said.

"Not in front of her?" Matt asked. Carson nodded. He unzipped his jeans and left them like that. Carson tried to cover himself. I grabbed his belt loops and pulled him to me. An immediate pressure went between my legs. He wanted to get away. "You know I won't do anything, right?" I asked. He nodded.

"I've already seen Matt's. It's not that big of a difference seeing yours." I said. He sighed looking away. Matt stepped up behind him and put a hand on Carson. He whispered something to Carson. "First thing though." Carson said. He took me off the counter and set me on the floor. Then turned me around.

He leaned in. "I doubt you've had it like this." He said. He took my pants off and opened a drawer. "Relax." Carson said. I took a deep breath as he bent me over. His fingers went in. I could see him standing behind me. His arm moving. He did something and I felt a wave of pleasure.

I felt another added. "Are you sure you want me to do this?" He asked. "It's going to happen sometime." I said. He reached over into the same drawer. I looked down. He removed his fingers. "Ready?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. I felt something against it. I felt him go in.

I took a deep breath as he went all the way in. A hand rubbed my thigh. I knew it was him. He pulled out a little ways before going back in. After a few more times I relaxed completely feeling him starting to hit my spot. I tried to keep quiet most of the time. "Scream." Carson said. "No one but Matt will be able to hear you."

It felt good, not scream worthy though. I was picked up in front. Matt held onto my thighs. "Do you want whats about to happen?" He asked. I nodded. He thrusted in as Carson pulled out. Then the other way around. I felt it that time. The way they were making me feel now was scream worthy.

"Scream for us baby girl." Carson growled in my ear. The louder I got the faster they went. I felt the buildup inside myself. "Come for us." Matt said huskily. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Carson's hands went between my legs. "Probably should get that bath before another round." Carson said. Matt smirked.