Chapter:19

I sat at the table going over homework. The ring that they got me on my ring finger. I'm halfway through getting my LPN/LVN. Matt's parents came over for thanksgiving. It was nice to see them again. They were kind of shocked that the three of us were dating.

Christmas is around the corner. Carson's parents are coming for this holiday. They don't know that Ash went to prison this summer. They won't know until they get here. They do know that the three of us are dating though. As I finished up my homework I put it away and went to get a nice hot bath.

Matt and Carson are finishing up outside with firewood. I closed the bedroom door and went to start my bath. I put a bath bomb on the side of the tub and put some bubble bath in the warm water. I then stripped out of my clothes and got in. I let the warm water fill up past my breasts. Then dropped the bath bomb in.

I'm wanting a relaxing evening without any worries. "Keegan!" Carson does not sound happy. I sat up in the bath. He came into the bathroom. "Out." He said harshly. "Why?" I asked. "You've been cheating on us?"  He asked. "No! That's not my style!" I told him.

"Then why is there a guy outside claiming to be your fiancé?" He asked. "There isn't. I had one other ex and he was abusive. If it's him, then he's stalking now." I said. He got closer to my face. "Who was it?" He asked. "That guy that always picked on kids smaller than him." I said.

"That's exactly who is outside." He said. "I'm not marrying him. I dumped him six months before you and Matt came back. I hate him." I told him. He grabbed onto my jaw. "If you dumped him, why is he saying that you're going to be marrying him?" He asked.

"You know he's a liar. I haven't seen him for almost a year and a half." I said. "If he's a liar, what have you been doing when you came home at eight at night?" He asked. "Working. One of the nurses keeps coming in late making me leave late." I told him pulling away from his grasp.

That's when I got out of the tub and dried off. I then went straight into the bedroom and got dressed. I then pulled a jacket on and my boots. An arm caught me around the waist. "You're not going out there." Carson said pulling me back to his body.

"Then you and Matt better run him off one way or another before I get ahold of him. I'm tired of his crap." I said putting it nicely. Carson threw me over his shoulder and carried me back to the bedroom. He threw me onto the bed and took my boots off before getting up above me.

"Keegan. It's hard knowing what your doing at all times." He said. I moved from under him getting up on my knees. He pulled me up against his body and picked me up before laying us down. "I hate when someone goes behind my back on something or when someone says something like that." He said.

"You don't know who to believe." I said. He nodded. "If I lie, it won't be because I'm cheating. It will be because I got you something or have something planned that I don't want you to know about just yet." I said as he rolled us to the side. He hummed. He kissed the tip of my nose.

"I hope." He said. "If it's a date planned for you, I'll let Matt in on it so you know something is planned and the same goes for when something is planned for Matt." I said. He kissed me. "You owe me then." He said. "What do I owe you?" I asked him. He got back on top.

"How bout some fun? Then if that guy comes in, he can see me balls deep in you." He said then kissed me again. I chuckled. It turned into a giggle. He started tickling me. I giggled and laughed loudly. When I started to snort he stopped. "Awe. That's adorable!!!" He said.

He then slid my underwear down and kissed on my neck. I moaned as he slipped in. "Don't worry baby girl. Your not getting pregnant this time." He said as he slowly went. The front door slammed against the wall. I wanted to get up.

Carson held me in place. "Remember what I said?" He asked in my ear. I nodded. He nipped at my neck as he stopped. He was all the way in. Every time he took a breath I could feel something else against my skin. "You f—ing b—." Carson didn't move. "Not yours. Never have been, never was." I said as Carson wrapped his arms around my body.

Matt shoved him out. Then down the hall. Either one could push him back. When there was a slam from a door, Carson kissed me once more. "You're our girl. You don't belong with anyone else." He said. Matt came into the bedroom. He had a dark look in his eyes.

He stalked over to the bed. Carson started thrusting again. Matt got up over my head. He tilted my head up to look at him. "We made a pact never to even get close to him. You broke the pact." He said. I forgot about it. I sighed. He undid his jeans and released himself. "I know you love this." He said. Goodbye relaxing night.