Chapter 1

The first thing I heard were girls talking around me, their voices were soft but hard to understand.

"Girls she is walking up" one voice spoke

"I get some water for her" another spoke, their voice starting to become clearer.

"Should I go get the boys ?" A third asked shyly

"No" the other two snapped "not yet"

I slowly opened my eyes, a feeling of panic washed over me. There was a lingering pit of dread in my stomach but I couldn't quite remember why immediately.

Two girls were at my bed side and one was in the bathroom on the opposite side of the room filling a cup with water.

"God I thought you were going to sleep forever" a girl said, she had long straight blond hair it was about the same length as mine, she had one brown eye and one blue eye, I had never seen her before but the way she spoke to me was like we were good friends.

"Where the fuck am I ?" I screamed. Sitting up on the bed terrified, tears stared to roll down my cheeks. My mind was foggy and my body ached.

"Don't say that Ashton hates it when anyone swears" a wavy ginger haired girl spoke shyly covering my mouth for a second.

"Only the boys can say rude words" a curly brown haired girls spoke in a harsh tone, she also has different colored eyes. she passed me some water but I was shaking so much I spilled a bit she took the water and placed it on a table next to me.

My mind raced who were 'the boys'. The dead in my stomach was spreading. I knew something bad had happened to me, i wasn't sure if something happened else bad was still going to happen to me.

"Who... a.. are you ? w w... why am ... I here ?" I asked between sobs, I was so scared and confused. The last things I remembered I was walking home from school.

"We are the other rag dolls. I'm Lucy'' The blond girl said, holding still my shaky hand "That is Poppy and the other girl is Beth. We aren't going to hurt you, I promise you can trust us"

"I want to go home" I screamed pushing her hand away from my own.

"Shhh they'll hear" The brown haired girl snapped, she walked over to the door way and looking either way down the hall.

"Who will hear me ? Where am i ?" I cried, bring my legs up to my chest and hugging them.

"The four boys that kidnapped you, they..." Luck tried to explain but was cut off by the four boys walking into the room.

The boys who kidnapped me I thought, I had been kidnapped. As the men walked into the room and stood in a line facing me I truly realised just how awful a situation I had found myself in.

The girls stood up, I noticed the were all wearing short dress that looks like rag doll dresses, baggy long sleeved dresses, with cufflinks. All the girls has white pinafores over the top and a different ribbons in their hair.

The boys look harsh all dressed in black, they had piercing and tattoos, I was terrified but the three girls ran to a boys an kissed their cheeks.

Lucy ran over to a tanned black haired boy, he has tattoos down his arms and more visible on this chest. He was taller than a Lucy even with her wearing high heals. He didn't take much notice of me, looking at Lucy rather than me

Beth ran to a brown haired boy, he had an eyebrow piercing and a cold daunting facial expression, he looked more sinister than the others. He appeared to be the tallest, but he was the defiantly the most intimidating. He was almost smirking seeing me so terrified and confused by their presence.

Poppy very shyly walked over to a blonde haired boy, he had a lip piercing he was slowly rolling his tongue over as he looked at me with his very bright blue eyes. He could maybe also be the tallest but he somehow didn't seam as cruel as the others he looked at me plainly as not want to scare me further.

The last boy had no girl, I was scared to know why. He had wavy brown hair with a black bandana round it. He was muscular and had board shoulders, he stood as if to show off his frame.

"Looks like our little rag doll woke up" The boy stood with Beth spoke up. More tears fell from my eyes as I tried to make sense of what was happening to me.

Something about the presence of these men made my mind and body feel completely disconnected, while my mind raced trying to put together what had happened, my body froze. I considered trying to run, trying to fight but my body wasn't listening to me.

"Why is she not dressed yet Lucy ?" the black haired boy asked.

"She only just woke up, we were trying to explain everything to her. She had questions" Lucy mumbled quickly trying to justify.

"What does she want to know?" The boy with the bandana asked smiling creepily at me.

"Well she-" Lucy started but was cut off.

"No, let her tell me" the bandana boy said stepping closer towards me with a sadistic smile on his face. 

-----

To clarify-
Blond girl -Lucy - Calum
Ginger girl -poppy - Luke
Brown haired girl - Beth - Michael

This book was originally written in 2014 when I was 14. I have edited and completely rewritten it in 2022. Please enjoy the improved and overall better version of my little book.

Also I recently wrote a short story, it's called robin. I would appreciate if you like Rag doll you go read it too <3