Chapter 6

After a week and 3 day here I was starting to get into a routine. I hated it. I was starting to finally realise I was really stuck here. This was happening and it wasn't going to end.

I hadn't seen my friends or family, for three weeks. I missed them so much. It was true that all the little thing are the thing you miss most, like my mom would open my door and say night before she went to bed.

I felt so trapped in my own head, I was just walking around aimlessly following the girls doing what i waa told.

"I need a spoon" poppy announced very quietly.

"Lucy, when will Ashton be back ?" I asked

"Ava have you packed yet, they leave for American soon" Beth spoke up.

" I still need a spoon" Poppy repeated louder.

"How long are they away for again?"

"Ashton will be back tonight. I think they are going for a week in LA, then maybe San Francisco and probably New York as well" Lucy stopped rubbing her temples "I can't remember, they are away for about 3 weeks"

"I need a spoon still" Poppy said tapping my arm.

"Okay all done in here" Beth said walking out the rooms.

"I give up" Poppy said walking into the kitchen.

"What's wrong with Pop" Lucy asked. I just shrugged.

Only Calum and Luke were currently home which was nice as I got a meal off duty. They walked in and sat down. Lucy and Poppy got their dinner and Beth and I got out own.

"I don't have a spoon" Luke said breaking the silence.

We all looked at Poppy, she gave me and Lucy evils before kicking her chair back and walking of to find a spoon.

"Is she okay ?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, probably just tired" Lucy said a bit confused. It felt like all of us girl were on edge a lot recently.

"Lucy, have you started to pack yet ?" Calum asked Lucy

"Oh umm no but I was going to start after we had clean this up. I have washed all your clothes I just need some help to get the big suitcase down" Lucy explained calmly.

"Great, and don't forget to pack extra pants" he laughed "I'm sick of running out when Luke steals mine" They all laughed.

"I always pack Luke loads, what are you doing with them to go through them all" Poppy whinnied handing luke a spoon and sitting back down.

"Calum's had the turtles on" Luke replied dead pan.

I stayed silent while everyone ate, I liked when Ash wasn't here. He paid attention to me and brought up all the little things I did. I liked attention when it came from a place of love but from him it felt demanding.

As I was putting clean dishes away I heard the front door open and I knew Ashton and Michael were back. I walked to the lounge to find him once I was finished in the kitchen. I went and sat next to Ashton's and kissed his cheek.

After about half an hour Ashton's shuffled in his seat and he put his arm round me like normal. I really hated it. He must have leant on the remote, the tv flicked onto the news channel... and the news channel had me on,

'Ava Williams, 17. Went missing three weeks ago last seen walking home from school to her family's home. It is believed Ava was abducted, Police are asking anyone with any information to come forwa-'

Suddenly the tv turned black, I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. People were looking for me.

"Ava... are you okay" Lucy asked quietly.

"I - I..." I couldn't talk, no words came out.

"Ava you can go if you need a sec" Ashton spoke softly, taking him arm away from around me.

I ran out the room, and straight to the bath room. I leaned over the toilet I felt like something inside of me needed to come out. Once the extremely nausea passed, and I felt like I could, I sat up against the bathroom wall and just let myself cried.

I felt like i couldn't do anything else but cry. I put my hands over my mouth to stop my cries being heard. When really I wanted to scream.

I heard foot steps coming towards the door, I assumed it would be Lucy but Ashton walked in.

He didn't say anything he just sat down, not looking at me, I didn't know what to expect. I tried to calm myself worried he could be angry but I couldn't hold back the explosion of pain inside me.

He simply looked at me for what felt like minutes. As my breathing calmed slightly he reached out toward me making my flinch.

He held back for a second before stroking my cheek, once he got to my chin he turned my face so I was looking at him directly.

He stared into my eyes and stared to lean in.