Chapter 9

It was the morning the boys were getting home and I hadn't slept a wink, I was to worried and annoyed. I hadn't spoken to Poppy since yesterday. I didn't want to yet, I couldn't just get over it.

I heard my alarm go off, I rolled over and turned it off. I felt vile, I could feel how puffy not sleeping had made me. I had given up on today already.

The other three girls decided what we would be wearing while I sat sleepily listening. There was definitely tension, it was clear that everyone in the room knew something had happened but we all ignored it and carried on with out chores.

I was putting the pillows back on Ashton's bed when I heard the main door creek open. My heart started to race, I took a deep breath and started to walk to the main hall.

Lucy came out Calum's room and followed behind me. "You okay ?" she questioned "Whats up with you"

"Yeah, I'm fine" I whispered turning the corridor to the main door. All the boys were already inside, Ashton was sorting the bags placing them against the wall, Luke was on his phone like normal, Michael was hugging Beth while Calum was locking the door.

Only the boys had keys and they kept them hidden along with their phones and anything else we could use to contact people or get out, I had looked many times for where this secret spot was but i had no clue.

As I was walking over to Ashton when Poppy ran by me to Luke. Luke picked her up and spun her round. She looks so happy to see him. They were always both so happy when they were together.

I kissed Ashton on the cheek and waited awkwardly for someone to tell me what to do.

"Help me take my bags to my room" Ashton ordered. He didn't look angry, but I was still worried. Even if he didn't want to kill me anymore, i will have to living with someone who at one point looked into my eyes while he had tried to take my life with no remorse.

We walked in silence to his room, I had cleaned his room till it was spotless, I was proud of how clean it was.

"Ava I want you to know I'm really, really sorry. I lost my temper. I wound never do it normally. I was so worried when I calmed down. Please don't be scared, I don't ever want to do something like that again to anyone, especially not you. I had to get luke to text-" he stopped himself.

"Poppy ?" I asked not thinking about what I was saying.

"Yeah, wait how do you know it was Poppy" he questioned. oh fuck I thought.

"Ummm It was a guess as Poppy is Luke's Rag doll" I tried to cover what I had said up, hoping he would believe me.

"Did she tell you?" He gave me a stern look. I wasn't sure if he was pissed at me or Poppy or Luke.

"N-"

"Don't lie to me" he cut me off.

"Okay... poppy told me, she didn't mean to" I whinnied.

"Look I- I will sort that later. Right now I just want to unpack and eat" he turned and started going though his suitcase. He took a deep breath, like he was trying to calm himself. I could feel all my muscles tensing.

"Michael will be so pissed" he muttered quietly. "Go cook dinner I can do this. Just cook a few pizzas. Cheek with the others make sure they don't want something else but I think everyone will be happy"

"Okay Ash" I kissed his cheek and turned to leave the room.

"And Ava don't say anything to anyone" Ashton added.

"Okay" I mutter before closing the door. I stood for a moment I felt stupid within five minutes I had already put my foot in it again.

I just wanted to carry on and not get into my head over it. I shook myself a little, put a smile on and heading to Calum's room. When I knocked on Calum's door, Lucy opened the door.

"Who is it Lucy ?" Calum's softly asked out of sight.

"Just Ava, what can we do for you sugar?" she asking very calmly

"I just wanted to know if it was okay to cook pizza for tonight" I smiled looking around the room as I had never seen anyone else's rooms except mine and Ashton's.

"Cal, do you wan-"

"I heard" Calum laughed "Yeah pizza is fine, can I have pepperoni. There is normally some in the fridge too if you can add extra for me"

"Okay, A pepperoni for you" I noted "Okay I will try get them all done for six does that sound okay"

"Yeah thats great, I can probably come help set the table later. See ya" Lucy smiled, I waved as she closed Calum's door.

I heading for Luke's room. I knocked on his door but there was no answer and I really wasn't to bothered about talking to Poppy or Luke at the moment anyway so I just went over to Michael's room.

"What ?" Michael shouted from inside.

"Do you mind having pizza tonight ?" I shouted back, slightly quieter so I didn't disturb anyone.

"Yeah whatever. I don't mind what's on it, I will eat anything" he groaned.

"Okay" i shouted before I walked away to the kitchen to found some pizzas.

I wasn't ready sure how we always had food. I don't think the boys shop and we aren't allowed to go shopping but each day the kitchen Is full of food even when the boys aren't here. I think maybe someone snuck it in, in the middle of the night.

~~~~~~~~~

We had all finished our pizzas and were picking the next movie to watch

I still hadn't seen Poppy or Luke I guessed they had  eaten in Luke's room or maybe decided they weren't hungry.

Lucy took the plates back to the kitchen with Beth leaving me alone with the three boys.

"Didn't luke want pizza, Ava ?" Michael asked looking through the movies.

"I knocked on his door, no one answered." I shrugged thinking they were probably just doing there own thing.

"Has anyone seen them since we got back ?" Calum asked shuffling in his seat.

"Seen who?" Lucy asked coming back into the room and sitting down. Soon after Beth walked in with a bowl of popcorn.

"Poppy and Luke" Ashton caught her up.

"No, I haven't actually" Lucy giggled, god knows what she is actually giggling at.

Michael and Ashton looked at each other very seriously, I knew something must have been going on.

"Do you think ?" Ashton whispered over to Michael.

"Yes, It's happened again hadn't it" Michael said getting up, "fuck sake" he muttered kicking the corner table over as he and Ashton marched out the room.

"Where are you going?" Calum called after them but they didn't reply "No idea"

We sat in silence for a bit, before Calum hurried out after them. Lucy then jump off and followed him.

I started to think maybe there was more going on here than I though. I had a really bad feeling this would be about what Poppy had told me she had only a few day before.

I looked at Beth, I felt as if this was the first time we had looked at each other in complete understanding, fear. I felt like something bad was about to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Boring chapter sorry. I'm sad because I love luke and Popsicle and bad thing gonna happen.. maybe. Promise next chapter is interesting.

Thank you for reading x