Chapter 2

I felt all the eyes in the room fall on me waiting for me to speak. I opened my mouth but I couldn't form the words

"w... w where a... am i... i " I managed to ask, my words shaky and broken.

"You are home" The tone in his voices scared me more than anything so far. He smirked "You are my new a rag doll"

"Please no" I cried "I want to go home. Please let me go" I screamed looking at the girls hoping they would help me but they all stood looking at me sympathetically, doing nothing.

I pull back the duvet covering my legs and tried to run past them to the door but one of the boys grabbed me. I was pushed to the ground.

"You'll never escape, you need to give up and accept that" he spat. "Beth get her dressed and tell her the fucking rules"

"Poppy please go cook dinner, I want it on the table by 7, she better be dressed by then" One of the other men spoke up with a much less threatening tone.

"Lucy help her" the black hair boy said pointing down at me, before they all walked out. Poppy waved to the other girls and ran out the room.

It was like they all owned a girl each and only they could tell them what to do. I was sure this couldn't be real. How could these girls all so be obedient to these disgusting men.

"Ava, the quicker you just accept this the easier its going to be" Beth spoke sternly walking over to be.

"Okay" Lucy started to speak "They are the boys. Weather you like it or not, you are now Ashton's rag doll. They all have a rag doll I'm Calum's, Beth's Michael's and sweet Poppy is Luke's. If you do what Ashton says, you keep the house clean, you make him breakfast on time and you do not argue you'll be absolutely fine. They're harsh to new girls but really they're not bad" Lucy said sitting next to me. "Please I know it's hard to understand but you will get used to it"

I cried utterly baffled. Give in and survive couldn't be my only option.

"There's no way out, since the start its been impossible, we've tried everything you could imagine. It isn't worth risking. Listen to me Ava, you need to just accept this and i promise it will be okay"

"Why me ?"

Her word sent a wave of numbness through my body. Give up. That's my best shot. How did I a unremarkable person, and average girl end up here.

"The eyes, they like our eyes, different colors. He needed a new rag doll and he went out and found you" Lucy spoke so casually, like she was simply commenting on the weather "Come on, you need to get changed, you will sit with Ashton at dinner and you will see he isn't that bad"

"I want to go home"

"You can't leave. You're the new rag doll"

I let out a whimper as I was lifted to my feet, my body physically ached . "I don't want to be someone's rag doll"

"Come on" Lucy walked to the door waiting for me to follow ignoring my hesitation to follow her.

Lucy reached out her hand. When i took it i was lead down a corridor up some stairs, to the right there were 6 rooms down the this corridor.

She lead to to the very end, the door had a plaque on that read "Ava". Seeing my name made me immediately feel sick. I reply was chosen, i wasn't in the wrong place at the wrong time it was premeditated.

The room was rather large, with a huge bed, a bedside table on either side, a sofa area and a vanity.

I was stood in disbelief, this was the nicest room i had ever walked into. Lucy lead me to a door, she opened it to reveal a walk in wardrobe with Beth stood inside organising the many piles of clothes.

"Here" Beth handed me a a dress, it was the same as what the other girls were to wear "We all have to match, as you can see we have a lot of options" she spoke with absolutely no enthusiasm.

"We meet in the dressing room which is just across the hall, its says dressing room on. Anyway we meet every morning to decide what to wear and this was todays" Lucy continued slightly more enthusiastically.

I got dressed into the rag doll dress and was taken to the into the bath room, it was eventually bigger than the bedroom. There were four baths next to each other, four private showers build into the wall and four very large sinks along the back wall. It honestly was the bathroom i had only dreamed of it had everything a girl needed. Except a toilet but i guessed that we probably had four of them somewhere as well.

I looked at myself in the mirror I felt so pathetic. I felt so helpless. I wanted to go home, I wanted my mum.

I couldn't do it i couldn't live like this. I would rather die that live like this. Would people be looking for me, I had never seen any of those men before how would anyone know to find me. I had no idea where i was.

I felt frozen inside my head, completely separated from my body. I couldn't fight or flight I just frozen.

~~~~~~

Thanks x