Chapter 4: Sweet Release

"Okay Love, I got our town changed and joined the local group here. Was there anything else you wanted me to do?" Reegan asked her husband as he flipped through TV channels.

"Nah, that was about the only thing I was concerned with." He looked over to her and nodded towards the laptop, "is there anything going on in this town?"

Reegan made a hand gesture implying that there "sorta" was. Her focus was aimed more towards the long fingers clicking buttons on the remote. Fantasizing about what exactly those fingers were capable of. They had been moving boxes from their old house all week. Now, they were finally finished and were getting settled in. It had been a long, busy week. Today's little shopping adventure was the first semi-break they had in almost a month. They were both worn out, but sexual tension had been building all day. Innocent flirtations and innuendos between them. Reegan let out an exhausted sigh.

"Well, is there?" Aiden leaned over to look at the screen. She motioned for him to take the laptop. His hand brushed against the side of her breast as he reached to take it from her. A blush warmed her cheeks. Aiden chuckled at her response.

He set the laptop in his lap and began scrolling through the site. The hand that was free moved to rest on top of Reegan's thigh.

"Hmm...looks like there is a meet and greet later in the month." His fingers began an idle dance along her skin. "Remind me to message them later and get the details."

Reegan tried to pull off a smartassed, "Aye-aye, Crapi-ton." But it came out more breathy than snarky.

Aiden smiled and laughed to himself. She was already getting caught up in his spell. "Anyone ever tell you, you're a brat?" He pinched her inner thigh and got a moan in response. "Answer me, my little harlot."

"You do. All the time." Her words were slow and her voice husky. She moved into the hand that was teasing it's way between her legs.

"Only because it's true." Aiden's voice had taken on a low cadence, laced with lust. His green eyes flashed with desire. Reegan's legs parted and gave him better access to continue his slow exploration of skin. Her pink shorts were exposing the naked flesh beneath them. Reegan wiggled her hips in an attempt to get him to move his fingers higher up on her leg. A warning growl was his response. He was the one that got to decide when and where he was touching. Reegan giggled and stilled her movements.

"Tell me, doll, what did you think of the employee at that book store?" His hand inched under the fabric of her shorts. He watched her from the corner of his eye, while still looking through profiles on cuffme. The heat and moisture from her warmed his hand.

She responded with a muffled, "mmm" while his fingers traced the bare, delicate skin around her opening. Her thoughts weren't on the boy from the store, they were on his fingers, and where those fingers should be. They could talk about him later. Now, she just wanted more of what he was doing.

Aiden quirked his brow, "so is that a good 'mmm' or a bad one?" Her aggrevated huff made him laugh. "What's wrong, doll?" A hint of fake concern in his voice.

"More, please." she begged.

"Ah, but I didn't ask if you wanted more, did I?"

Reegan's eye sparkled with need and begged for the release she could feel building inside her. She licked her lips and tried to think about what he had asked her. Something about the store. He slowly slid a finger inside of her. The store? He was driving every thought out of her head. The boy? His tempo increased. How did she like him? No, what did she think of him. She tried to string enough of an answer together, just enough of one, to please him.

"He's cute." There, that ought to satisfy him, she thought to herself.

Aiden slowed his assault and turned a skeptical eye on her. "Just cute? Nothing more?" He saw her annoyance and laughed. Teasing her like this was one of his favorite activities. The blush that tinted her cheeks, the parted lips, the heat that radiated out of her eyes. It did more to him than what she could see. He could tell she was slipping out of coherency. Without logging out or even shutting down the laptop, he closed it with his free hand and laid it on the floor beside him.

Reegan's heart fluttered when she felt him moving. She was giddy with the knowledge of what was coming. She watched as he lowered the computer to the floor. He shifted to where he was facing her on the couch. His fingers never leaving her warm embrace. He lowered his head and began to kiss up her thigh. Gentle strokes of his tongue matching the strokes of his fingers. Just before he reached the liquid heat staining her shorts, he let out a predatory growl. Reegan moaned at the sound. She was more than ready for him. Burning with need. Aiden quickly pulled his fingers out of her. The emptiness made her whimper. His soaked finger came up to her face and he traced her full, pouty lips.

"Taste."

Reegan opened her mouth and gingerly licked the finger pressed against her bottom lip. Her head leaned forward and his finger slid into her mouth. With a deep pull she sucked his finger clean. Aiden moaned and grabbed her thigh. A devilish grin broke out on her face. She loosened the suction on his finger and began to move her head. Sucking it in and out of her mouth, increasing the pressure little by little. The grip on her thigh became tighter. As she was pulling her head back, Aiden moved his hand out of her reach. Her brown eyes were glistening with desire.

With a soft grunt, Aiden rose from the couch. Reegan knew not to move, she sat there and waited for him to give her an order. The sound of Aiden's belt being removed caused tingles to race up and down her spine. She looked up and saw him motion for her to turn around. No words slipped past her lips as she shifted onto her knees and faced the back of the couch. Aiden patted her butt and skimmed his hand down her cheek and between her legs. She was dripping wet. He knew he wouldn't last long once he started. He left distance enough between them to get a good swing with his belt. There was a small whimper that echoed off the empty walls.

"What's the matter, Doll?"

Before Reegan could respond, there was a loud crack as the belt made contact with her bare skin. Goosebumps rose over her body. The slow burn caused tingles to race throughout her. She wiggled her butt, pleading for more. Aiden laughed and barely tapped her with the belt. She made a grumpy, "hmmph" and turned to look at him. The evil gleam in his eye chilled her to the bone. He looked like a wild animal. Starving and in desperate need of food. Lucky her, she seemed to be on his menu. His finger rose and pointed to the wall. Without a second warning she turned back to face the crimson colored walls.

Aiden watched as his girl turned. She was glistening and swollen between her legs. Her skin coated with a sheen of sweat. All that was missing were a few marks against her porcelain skin. The leather belt made a swooshing noise as it cut through the air. A bright red line colored her left cheek. The sight drove Aiden crazy. Without much thought he raised his arm and continued the assualt. Their heavy breathing mingled with leather meeting skin and formed a song of lust and desire. Need and want. The intoxicating sound drove them both to the edge. Aiden slowed his swings to a stop and stepped back to admire his work. Red welts and sweat slicked skin. His need to mark her in another way clouded his mind. His hands reached down to rub the sensitive skin. The contact made Reegan breathe in a sharp intake of breath. The sound shot straight to Aiden's throbbing erection. No, this wasn't going to last very long.

The soft rustle of jeans falling filled Reegan's ears. She was on the brink of exploding. Riding along on the wave of pure ecstasy. The couch made a slight dip and she felt Aiden's naked flesh. A shudder took over her. She felt her legs being parted a little further and then the hard flesh pushing against her opening. He sank deep and hard into her. Her body responded with a soul shaking quiver and without consent, she released her pent up orgasm. Any other time, Aiden would have repremanded her for letting go without permission. This time. Oh this time, he was lost. Fighting back his own. Wanting the feeling to last a little longer. The words that he normally spoke were left unsaid. His hips thrust one last time before he shot uncontrollably inside of her. He growled out his release and shuddered as the remnants of his climax cascaded through him. Sweat slicked skin met the same, as he leaned over her and hugged her to him.

If she wasn't so caught up in her own euphoria, she might have made a sarcastic comment about such a quick finish. But that was incomprehensible at the moment. Her mind was blank. She did however manage to turn her head and smirk at him. His breath tickled her neck and she sighed into his shoulder.

That night, they fell asleep cuddled on the couch. Half naked and tangled together.