Chapter 20: A First Time To Remember

Reegan stripped down and laid across her and Aiden's bed. The muscles in her pelvis were on fire. She had done it. She had finally gotten a taste of Kale and she wanted more. So much more. Waiting for him and Aiden was torture. A glorious tortue that would surely kill her. Her legs drew up and rubbed together. She was tempted to pass her time with one of the toys in her nightstand. Temptation or torture? She was in agony. Her hand reached out and was too far away to easily dig inside the drawer. Her head tilted towards the door when she heard the two men walking towards the room.

Kale entered first, arms behind his back. His cheeks were flaming and his hair was starting to show the abuse of his fingers. When he spotted her naked and on the bed, his eyes widened and his cheeks got even darker. Aiden was close behind him. Pure deviance radiated out of him. He walked Kale to the bed and gave a one word command. "Sit."

Kale dropped down on the edge of the bed. Reegan giggled when she saw that his hands had been tied behind his back. She pouted up at Aiden.

"Daddy Man, how do you plan on getting him naked if he can't take his shirt off?"

Aiden just smiled. And walked to their closet. He opened the double doors and disappeared inside. While he was busy, Reegan stretched like a cat and then crawled over to Kale.

"Hi Syn." she snickered and laid her head against his side.

Kale was wondering when he had completely lost the concept of speech.

"Aww, Kale. Are you never going to talk to me again?" her pouty lips and sad eyes went straight to his heart.

"Yeah," he whispered.

"Yeah, you're never going to talk?" Her fingers trailed up his arm and started playing with a strand of his hair.

"No."

"Will you ever say more than single words?"

He lowered his head and stared at their carpet. Can you really die from embarrassment? Now that he was living out what was once only fantasy, he felt inadequate. In fantasy he was bold and eager. He wished he could draw from fantasy Kale's courage.

"Kale? We can take you home. If this makes you uncomfortable. We won't force you to do anything you don't want to do."

"I know. Aiden." He had to stop and clear his throat. "Aiden said the same thing before we came up here."

Reegan couldn't hide her happiness. She launched off the bed and wrapped her arms around Kale. Their difference in height working to his advantage. Her chest just happened to be right at eye level for him. It helped that he was slouching a little bit. She wiggled excitedly. Her breasts were smothering him. He didn't mind it one bit. The urge to bite overwhelmed him. His mouth opened and latched onto the side of one. Reegan stilled and looked down at him. His eyes were closed. Those pretty lashes of his dusting his cheeks. Total contentment written all over his face.

Aiden walked out of the closet and watched them. In his hand was one of the softest floggers they owned. Reegan was going to experience one of her fantasies and Aiden was going to guide both of them through it.

He strode towards the bed and swatted Reegan's ass. The yelp echoed off the walls. She laughed with abandon. Kale straightened up and watched as Aiden pulled Reegan close. Aiden lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him. The kiss they shared was erotic. Aiden was in total control. Taking what he wanted and Reegan giving it freely. No wonder she called him Beast. When the kiss was over Aiden marked her throat with his teeth. Reegan sounded close to orgasming. Aiden sat her down and turned to Kale. That same look of ownership in his eyes. All Kale could do was gulp and stare up at him.