Chapter 11: The arrangement

Kale was still on cloud nine after work. He got to see his couple! Finally. After thinking he would never see them again, they dropped back by the store. So what it had only been a little over a week since their last visit. He had convinced himself that they would never come back. His mind had been on them constantly. Wishing he could turn back time and agree to go out to dinner. He went into work depressed and they had somehow managed to change his outlook around. His excitement lasted through a long awaited shower and a quick dinner. If you could call a ham sandwich with some pringles dinner.

He danced to the music in his head as he made his way down the hall. They came! They came! They...oh geeze that could be considered a dirty thought. He burst out laughing. Good thing he was alone. Raven would think he had gone insane. He flipped the lightswitch and his bare walled bedroom greeted him. Those boxes really needed to be emptied. He could not continue living out of them.

He scanned the room and looked for the box that held his posters. He might officially be an adult, but in his opinion, posters were the perfect wall decor.

The first box he opened contained his stereo and his CD holders. He pulled everything out and debated on where to set it all up. After deciding the dresser was the best place, he plugged it all up and turned it on. He grabbed his mp3 player and hooked it up. What playlist did he want to listen to while unpacking? He scanned through them all and settled for his "Rebellion" list. Now, on to find his very adult-like decorations.

He sang along to Shinedown's Bully as he dug through a box and found his posters. He yelled out a "hell yeah!" and jumped up. He let the music carry him through the unpacking process.

An hour later Kale was still soaring. His room was decorated, he had knocked out a few more boxes, and had put away his clothes. He was rockin' the whole grown-up thing. And since he was being such a responsible adult, he deserved a treat. What better treat than some time spent on cuffme. He flopped down on his bed. That was perfectly made, thank you very much. And reached for the laptop stored by the night stand. He checked through his homescreen and started exploring the site. He had been talking to both halves of TheBeast&TheHarlot and enjoyed their perspectives. He clicked on the activity feed and saw that one of them had posted a new writing. He read through the first few words and discovered it was a poem. Intrigued, he clicked on continue reading link. It was wonderful. Written in a masochists point of view and showed the pleasure in the pain. He loved it. And even felt like it needed a comment. He might have been one of many, but he wanted them to know it resonated with something inside of him.

He commented with a simple, "beautifully written and something I can't wait to experience. :)"

Excitement coursed through him when he saw that one of them had responded to his comment. Before he could comment back, he receieved a chat invite. The excitement doubled when he saw who it was from.

TheBeast&TheHarlot: Thanks for the comment. :)

Synthetic_Darkness: Very welcome! It was an awesome piece.

TheBeast&TheHarlot: :D

TheBeast&TheHarlot: What are you up to shorty?

Synthetic_Darkness: shorty? Since when is 6'1" short? Lol

TheBeast&TheHarlot: thought it would be nicer than Gigantor. Lol

Synthetic_Darkness: true. And not much. Did some very grown-up business and am now celebrating.

TheBeast&TheHarlot: Very grown-up, huh? What and how kinky was it?

Kale laughed to himself.

Synthetic_Darkness: haha, not kinky at all. Just hung up posters and unpacked.

TheBeast&TheHarlot: aww :( you got my hopes up.