Chapter 9: Welcome Home, Aiden

Reegan sat at her kitchen table and stared at...nothing. She saw all the work she had put into the room. And was completely uninterested in her surroundings. She fidgeted for a bit before grabbing her phone and texting Aiden.

*Beastly*  

What are you up to Daddy Man?

His quick response made her smile.

*Beastly* 

Sitting here thinking about you naked. Over the table. A wooden spoon in my hand. ;)

She blushed at his text. The words sent a shiver down her spine and moisture to build between her legs. Before she could respond, the phone vibrated in her hand. She gulped deeply when she saw it was him calling.

"Hey Daddy." Her words came out breathless.

"Hello little girl."

The sinsiter tone in his voice caused the moisture to turn into a puddle.

"Where are you, Doll?"

"Th-thhe kitchen."

"Perfect. Did you wear the outfit I picked out for you?"

"Yes." She fingered the laced edge of the short black skirt.

"Any extras?"

Her heavy breathing could be heard through the phone. "No. No extras."

"Good girl."

Those two words set her off. The muscles in her legs trembled.

"Want to play a game, Doll?"

She nodded her head before realizing he couldn't see her. In a breath she agreed.

"Good. You know the wooden spoon? Get it. Then go upstairs to bed."

When she stood to go get the spoon, warm juices trailed down her leg. She found what she needed and made her way to their bedroom. Aiden all the while, listening to her follow his orders. He heard the sound of blankets shuffling and then her sigh.

"Ready Doll?"

"Mmhmm." His deep, sexual tone had her getting close to the edge.

"Spoon?"

"Mmm."

"Are you listening, Doll? The next part is very important."

"Yes, Daddy Man, I'm listening."

"I want you to spread your legs." He broke off at the sound of her moan. "And then I want you put your phone on speaker."

He heard the shift and the press of a button, followed by a breathy 'done.'

"Good girl, Doll. Now your spoon. I want you to slap that tight little pussy of yours with it."

The sound of wood meeting skin and the deep inatke of breath filled his ears. He could feel himself harden as he listened.

"Again, Doll. Make it sting."

Without delay, there was another crack and moan. Aiden drove down the street heading to his house. Thank heaven for whoever invinted the bluetooth headset. He watched the city fade away into countryside as he directed Reegan's self-spanking. When her breathing would pick up and the moans became lower and shorter, he would slow her down.

"Now, Doll, I want you to turn around. Ass in the air and face in the pillow." He listened to the shuffle and her repositioning on the bed. "Are you in place?"