Meeting Dielari

Marie's PoV

I couldn't believe him, he came home drugged up like always and expected me to go out of my way for him, since my mom died 4 years ago he's done nothing for me. Every birthday i got a smile, every Christmas when i woke up he wasn't there and when i went to bed he still wasn't back. I'd had enough of him so i knew what i had to do run away. 

I ran upstairs and grabbed my handbag, we weren't rich but we weren't poor either, i earned money every weekend at the town centre whilst my Dad got more drugs with his 'live savings'. I grabbed my phone and ipod so i could contact my friends, my makeup as i looked really bad without it, and all the necessities i needed, i wasn't going to bother writing a note as he wouldn't know i was gone anyway, so i walked out of my door and ran down my street...

Clara's PoV

Diego and I where making our way down a street when we heard a man screaming, we had no idea who but we could tell it was bad as people where crossing the road or running the other way. Once the street was practically empty we saw a girl who looked so young running looking back at a man, who looked extremely dirty chasing her. She looked so afraid, i really wanted to help her.

Diego turned around to walk off but i grabbed his arm, i gave him a stern look as if to say 'if we don't help her you're dead later' he got the message as he turned around. As he did the girl bumped into us knocking us both over to the floor, she quickly got up and so did we, she was about to run when i stopped her.

C- Hi sweetie, erm are you okay?

The girl looked up and smiled, her breathing got heavier and her eyes got wide,

M- Cl-Cla-Clara Alonso?

C- Haha yes that's me! 

M- I love you sooo much omg, i'm so sorry to have bumped into a queen like you honestly you're perfection!

C- Awwww thanky-

I was cut off

M-Diego? Wait Dielari? Omg omg omg i ship you guys!

D- Haha, so i'm guessing you're a huge Dielari shipper and Clarinatica?

She nodded,

D- And what's your name?

She was about to answer when a man hit my shoulder, i turned around to see the man who was chasing her down the street

?-She's Marie, and she's my daughter, so will you leave her alone? 

He stunk of drugs, i could tell she wasn't safe so i grabbed her arm whispered into her ear 'run, we'll be close behind you' i then wispered the same into Diego's ear, she squeezed my hand and ran, Diego was close behind and from what i could see so was her dad, we where running down an empty street when all of a sudden we all heard a bang...