Goodbyes (1 chapter to go)

Diego's PoV

M- Dad? Do you have to go? Can't you stay?

D- I can't sweetie, i have to go! It's tradition!

M- But what if something happens and we need you?

D- Nothing will i promise you, you'll both be fine! Don't worry!

M- But who are you staying with?

D- Jorge and Tini!

M- Make sure you ring us later? Okay, i have a feeling Mum is going to miss you a lot more than me!

D- And i will miss you both too, but after tonight none of us will be apart again okay?

M- Okay...Fine! But do you have to go?

D- Marie...

M- Ugh, okay bye Dad! Remember i love you, have fun and don't be nervous in the morning everything will be fine okay?

D- I love you too, it's going to be hard not to be, but i'll try!

She ran up to me and gave me a big hug, Clara walked in close to tears

D- Hey? What's wrong?

C- I'm going to miss you, going to sleep won't be the same you know

D- Clara! Let me tell you what i already told Marie, after today we will all, always be together okay?

C- You say all the right things don't you?

D- Hmm maybe i do, i love you

C- I love you too, have fun and see you in the morning!

D- I'll see you both tommorow! 

I gave them one last hug, i couldn't wait too see them both tommorow, from what i've heard they both look beyond perfect.

Clara's PoV

M- Are you nervous?

C- Yes and No

M- Why?

C- Because, it's my big day. It's all about me, my love and affection for him, but what if i trip over or i'm sick?

M- You'll be fine, once you walk down that isle just imagine nobody else is around you, just you,         Diego and the priest. Okay?

C- Okay, i love you Marie

M- And i love you too Mom