Last night together (2 chapters to go)

Marie's PoV

For our last night together before Clara and I become a part of the Dominiguez family we decided to all snuggle up together in a blanket and watch our favourite films. It's strange to think that this time tomorrow night Diego won't be here and it will just be Clara and I. I could tell they were both excited, so was i, it's not everyday you get to see your idols get married. 

M- Guys? Are you going to post a picture of you two on twitter for your fans?

C- What do you mean?

M- Like when you get married and have all of those pictures taken? I know a few English fans would love too see some!

C- Aww of course we will!

D-But we may have to apologize in advance for killing our fans, you know what they're like when we tweet to each other!

M- I just want to apologize in advance if i scream, cry or faint whilst you get married, it's just my inner fangirl, i'll be fine!

C- Awww! Hahahahaha!

M- I actually can't wait too see your reaction Dad when you see her in her wedding dress, i think you'll fall in love with her all over again!

D- Every time i see her, i fall in love with her all over again so i know i definitely will

M- OMG! DAD! THAT IS JUST OMG

C- I just, love you. Thankyou for making me the happiest women alive!

D- But i love you more, and it's my pleasure seeing you smile.

I sat there for the rest of the night listening to the cute little comments they'd throw at each other i really couldn't wait to see them get married in 2 days, it was going to be the best day ever for sure!