Final Wedding plans (3 chapters to go)

Clara's PoV

D- Clara? Clara? Earth to Clara??

C- Hmm what?

D- You've been daydreaming for the last 5 minutes!

C- Pff no i haven't!

D- Seriously? You've been starring at me for 5 minutes! It was creepy! What were you thinking about?

C- You and I

D- Good things i hope?

C- Yep! I was thinking about what it would be like to be called Mrs. Dominiguez and kissing you and wearing a wedding ring and just our wedding really!

D- Well i can't wait too see you become Mrs. Dominiguez

C- And i also can't wait too change my name on twitter, can you imagine dielari shippers?

D- They'd go crazy! I love how they're so dedicated, they ship us no matter what i just love it!

C- We really should do a twitcam when our song gets released, play it too them and see all there tweeted reactions!

D- That would be so cute! Anyway onto the wedding plan?

C- Okay, what do you have?

D- Well the layout and colour scheme we've discussed, so what i got was Marie and Isabella can sing before you walk down the isle, then we'll get married have photos then have our reception were Marie, Lodo, Tini, Cande, you and I will say a little something then we'll go on our honeymoon!

C- That sounds perfect to me! Who's sitting on our table though?

D- Well we're on a 6 seated round table it goes- me, you, Marie, Isabella, Tini then Jorge!

C- Aww i can't wait to see Jorge and Tini together! We all knew they'd end up together!

D- We did! It just took them forever to realize it!

C- Do you know where we're going on our honeymoon? Marie won't tell me! It's really annoying, i hate surprises!

D- Fine! You always told me Paris was your dream destination with your husband when we first met, so i thought i'd take you there.

C- Diego! How can you remember? Aww that's soo cute! I thought you'd never remember!

D - How could i not forget? The minute i saw you, i knew you'd become Mrs. Dominiguez, i fell in love with you the minute i saw you.

C- Diego! When did you get so cute? I adore you

D- I always have been, i love you

C- And i love you more than words can say