Argentina

Clara's Pov

I woke up to find Diego and Marie sat watching me, i was a little bit creeped out but couldn't help but smile.

C- Is there something wrong?

D- Yes little miss sleepy head!

C- What? Sleepyhead?

M- Clara... Our flight leaves in 5 hours!

C- That means 1 hour to pack and get ready and leave and oh my gosh so little time!

D- Calm down! Haha! Marie and I got up early and packed all of our things!

M- We did! We also went and got you some magazines for the plane!

I sat up and smiled

C- So i guess you two have bonded?

Diego smiled at me then Marie

M- Yes! Best day ever so far haha!

-2 hours later-

Diego's PoV

We where all sat on the plane, Clara was falling asleep on my shoulder and Marie was sat shaking, i could tell she was nervous

D- Marie?

She looked up at me and smiled

M- yeah?

D- There's no need to be worried, everything will be fine!

M- But what if your family don't like me! Or Clara's family don't! What if all your friends hate me?

D- Everyone will love you! Why would they hate you?

M- Because they might think i'm ruining things for you two, all your fans want you to have children of your own! Not a girl you fount on the other side of the world!

D- Clara's fans accepted you over in the Uk, so why won't all the others around the world?

M- I don't know, i guess i'm just scared...

D- Don't be, you'll be fine! Just remember that whatever happens Clara and I will always love you okay?

Her smiled grew wider, she looked asif she was about to burst.

M- I love you too.