Wedding (Last Chapter)

Clara's PoV

"And you may now kiss the bride" 

I was finally Mrs. Dominiguez, i've waited for this day forever and now it's happened. I've married my best friend, my soul mate and i know we'll be together forever. We all took photos as a family, then a group photo. I didn't realize how perfect this was, everybody looked perfect

M- Mom, Dad! I knew you'd get married and it'd be perfect and omg! I've had soo many conversations about this day, and it was better then i could have ever imagined!

C- Were glad you enjoyed it, are you ready for your speech?

M- Not really, what i wrote is super cheesy but it's all i could think off

C- Cheesy stuff is cute, well in a way! You'll be fine, Lodo was nervous and she's doing fine!

M- I guess you're right

-Lodo comes off stage and Diego and Clara go up-

D- So everyone! Thankyou for coming, we love you all! I haven't got much to say other than i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my 2 perfect girls and any more we may have in the future!

C- Thankyou again for coming guys! We've all grown up together and now look! Members of our huge Violetta family are getting married! We've come so far as a couple together, and i can't wait too see you all get married. My dreams have finally come true, i've married my best friend i love you.

-Clara and Diego walk off, Marie goes on-

M- I apologize in advance if this is soppy or anything haha! But here would i be without these two people? My parents, my idols and my live savers. If they hadn't have met me when they did god knows where i'd have been. I love them more than anything, they've supported me through everything, encouraged me to live my dream and too sing. So i'm going to be here for them every step of the way for the rest of their lives. I love them and i want to thank them for everything, they're my family who i wouldn't change for the world, so i hope you guys have an amazing day and live together you really deserve it, I love you both so much.

"Too Diego and Clara"

AN- So as you probably gathered this is the last chapter, i will be writing a book 2 and that will hopefully be up tomorrow or tonight. So thankyou for all the votes, reads and comments! I love you all!