My new home

Diego's PoV

After Marie met her grandparents we went drove back to our house. As I drove home, Marie sat in the back of the car stairing out of the window taking the atmosphere in, Argentina was a beautiful place but very different to England. For starters people don't speak English and we drive on the other side of the road.

D- Are you looking forward to seeing your new home Marie?

M- Yes! yes! yes! I can't wait!!

D- Haha, i'm glad you're excited, but it's nothing fancy and of course you can decorate your room in any way you want!

M- Really!?

D- Yes of course haha!

M- So could i have the walls pink? With a beautiful beach canvas above my bed? With a photoframe on the wall of all of us together?

D- Anything you want you can have!

M- Are you sure? You really don't have too!

D- Of course we do, don't we Clara?

C- Of course we have too! Plus a whole new wardrobe!

Clara looked excited at this as she loves clothes and shopping. Whenever a new season is about to come, she'll drag me to the shops and buy us both a new collection of clothes.

M- Really? So you'll take me to all those beautiful shops you love?

C- Of course!

Marie's PoV

Once Clara and i had finished our conversation about clothes, Diego pulled up to a big house. It looked amazing, it had white stones and a driveway leading to a pale brown door. I walked up to the door and opened it with the keys Diego gave me, i couldn't believe i was entering my idols' home!

I walked inside the door to see a huge living room, which then lead into a kitchen, i looked to my right to see the garden, i then ran back into the living room and jogged up the stairs. I ran into the bathroom, then a bedroom which i guessed was Diego and Clara's, then into 2 other bedrooms.

I ran backdownstairs to see Diego and Clara smiling,

C- So what do you think?