Meeting Clara's parents

Marie's PoV

After a long flight we finally got off the plane, but i must admit it was adorble to watch Clara sleep on Diego, they're adorable together. We got our bags and started to walk to the exit when a lady ran up to Clara and Diego and gave them both huge hugs, i hid behind Diego as i was kinda nervous to meet this person. I knew it was Clara's mom and the pictures of them together are the cutest but i never thought i'd meet her so soon, after i snapped out of my daydream a man ran up to both Clara and Diego again and gave them hugs, i guessed that was her Dad. 

C- Mom we have someone we'd like you to meet

I knew she was nervous as she did that thing were she fiddled with the ring on her finger, 

Cm (Clara's mom)- Who? I've met Vicente before!

C- Noo! Not Vicente, Marie?

I stepped from behind Diego and smiled

M- Erm hii

Cm- Clara? Sweetie who's this? One of your many cute fans or?

C- No this is Marie, she's our adopted daughter

Clara's mom stood forward, smiled at me and ran towards me, we practically fell on the ground.

Cm- Oh my gosh! Clara, Diego! I've always wanted a grandchild, and now i've finally got one! You look soo much like Clara did when she was around your age! Let me guess your 14 right?

I smiled at how enthusiastic she was.

M- Wait 14? Yes i am! How did you know?

Cm- Because you look liked Clara when she was 14, she was very tall like you, had beautiful long legs like you and had long blonde hair just like you!

Clara and I both blushed at this

M- Aww, thankyou soo much! 

Cm- No problem

M- Wait can i ask you something?

Cm- Sure anything!

M- Could i call you Gran? Or whatever you prefer to be called?

Cm- Of course you can, call me Gran!

I smiled and walked over to my new Gran and Grandpa, i gave them the biggest hug.  I finally had a family, a family that cared for me.