Questioning

MATURE!! Talks a little about wanting to have sex! And dirty thoughts! But only having them not describing!!!

I have times where I question if I'm demisexual. Wether it's because of my mom, sister, or my feelings.

You might be wondering why I'm even telling you this. And the reason is because today I questioned my sexuality and it wasn't fun. It felt like six months of feeling like a freak and searching for something that was missing was for nothing. And all the months after I found out which felt complete and great was a lie and just pathetic.

You know if you have read the other chapters how my family feels about my sexuality. Sometimes when we argue about it or I find that I'm attractive to someone wether it's the opposite sex or not I get so confused, upset or feel like the worlds getting to be to much. It's like it would be so much easier to say I'm bi or straight. Like sure Mom I'm bi/straight. Are you happy? Can we please stop segueing about this now? Can you stop looking at me like I'm stupid or a freak, I have enough mental problems as it is!

Sometimes I can't even think I'm demisexual because i want to have sex one day or because i think things that are the opposite of clean thoughts.

Always so damn confusing and overbearing it makes you want to just make the world stop.

But I just have to look at what demisexual means. Because it really is me. This is me. The world can get loud and overbearing. But this is me. This is my sexuality. Some might not like it or understand it. But it's how I am. I might get confused but when I do, I'll just look at this and remember what it means.

NOTE PICTURE IS FROM A BOOK FROM WATTPAD! THEY WERE EXPLAINING DEMISEXUAL AND I TOOK A PICTURE TO HELP ME SO I COULD REMEMBER AND I DECIDED TO PUT IT IN THIS CHAPTER! I CANT REMEMBER WHAT PERSON BOOK IT IS FROM I WENT THROUGH A LOT

NOTE
PICTURE IS FROM A BOOK FROM WATTPAD! THEY WERE EXPLAINING DEMISEXUAL AND I TOOK A PICTURE TO HELP ME SO I COULD REMEMBER AND I DECIDED TO PUT IT IN THIS CHAPTER! I CANT REMEMBER WHAT PERSON BOOK IT IS FROM I WENT THROUGH A LOT.