Lgbtq or not?

Okay. I've come across a lot of comments saying Asexuals, Demisexuals, Ace spectrum people are not lgbtq. They are apart of the AVEN community. Some are even from ace spectrum people.

Im going to say this maybe going to repeat this. But whatever. We are LGBTQ.

If the ace community, made a community for themselves.

That means people made them feel unloved, unsafe, and unwanted. That sucks. Because that's coming from a community that's suppose to be built on love and sacrifice. A community thats saying is love is love. Love is beautiful. Love is Valid. But what about the ace communities love? Is their love not beautiful? Not Valid? Just because it's different form yours?

Well if ace spectrum people don't think their lgbtq, why should you?

Well let me tell you. I think they got hurt so much by people in the lgbtq community that they stopped fighting for a place, some might be too scared to even fight for a place. And I might be wrong for their reasons, I might not ever know the real reason they feel like that. But I can guess. Also I know that I am apart of the lgbtq community and so are all my other ace spectrum people.

And if you don't like it, well stfu because I don't care.

P.s
I know I talked talked like I was not apart of the ace community. But that's just how I write.