⏩Sal Fisher : Confession⏪

It's been months since your Super Mario Brothers celebration. You ordered pizza after that, with you treating both men. They insisted that they pay you, but you didn't let them as you sneakily returned their money into their wallets while eating good ass pizza. Yum.

Through the months, the group slowly learns of Sal's crush on you. At first you wouldn't really notice it, but being Sal's friends, oh, they caught on pretty fast.

Either they noticed, or Larry had told them straight away. Though if Larry told them, Todd and Ash would have told on him.

So Sal realises that he's pretty fucking obvious.

But there's also another problem: You're pretty fucking dense. 

Ash had warned Sal about you being dense, since she had been the one to discover it when she noticed that someone in their school had a huge crush on her. That student had dropped hints, only to be hurt when you never noticed. They gave up pretty easily.

But is Sal ever the one to give up?

Admittedly, yes. But for you? Nope, he's trying. Trying hard to show his feelings for you even in the most subtle of ways.

It started with him greeting you every morning, to talking frequently through text messages, to hanging out with you at every chance he gets. He would sit beside you during lunch (courtesy of the whole group, they're the best wingmen every), he switched his seats so he would be beside you during Science class, and you became his personal tutor for mentioned class.

He really sucked at Science and is grateful for you to teach him with a large amount of patience.

Still, you never caught on, because Ashley had been feeding him information of what you gossip about. It's mostly TV shows and complaints about some of the students, but rarely of Sal. The most you've ever talked to Ash about Sal was about the Super Mario Brothers celebration. Nothing else after that. 

It's a little disheartening, and he's also getting pretty impatient. He feels like a ticking time bomb, if you never notice the small hints of his feelings for you, he might explode in front of you or something.

That is something he has been worried about during your private tutoring lessons. 

And he is currently worrying about that as you teach him about chemistry. He can't focus on the terms, he's only focusing on how focused you look as you focus on teaching him.

Sal couldn't even focus at all.

"Sal? Are you okay? Should we take a break?" You ask him, concern evident in your voice. He looks up at you, then back at the book, then back at you. 

It's silent for a moment, with you only getting even more concerned.

"Sal, I think we should-"

"If you were an element, you'd be Francium, because you're the most attractive." He blurts out. 

It's silent again. You smile nervously, "Uh, excuse me-?"

"How about me and you go back to my place and form a covalent bond?" He says again, only to realise what he said. He quickly blushes, standing abruptly in his chair and suddenly walking away with his hands up. "That is not what I was meant to say!"

He hears your laughter behind him, "Sal, wait!"

"I fucked up!" He shouts, trying to wash off his embarrassment. He power walks away from you, with you laughing and trying to catch up with him. "Don't mind me, I'll just get my stuff and leave!"

"Sal!"

You pull him back, luckily managing to get him to turn around. You slightly pant, your smile evident. "That was so fucking hilarious!"

He nearly turns back around, but you held him in place, "Also terribly sweet, Sal, you snatched my heart right there!"

"You.. You noticed that I liked you?" He asks with his eyes wide. You nod, laughing still. "Wait, what?"

"I may be dense, but no one has ever talked to me through text to that extent." You tell him. "I thought you were just really nice."

"So you are dense." He jokes, causing you to smack him on the shoulder.