⏩Larry Johnson : First Date⏪

It's been weeks since you had confessed to Larry, and until now it's still fucking his mind. Every morning he would take the walkie-talkie from his desk and ask Sal, "Dude, did she really just fucking do that?!", to which Sal would reply, "I mean, I wasn't there, but yeah."

Nowadays it would be Sal speaking into the walkie-talkie first thing in the morning, "Larry, she fucking loves you, stick it through your damned skull." It's a literal wake up call for Larry every time he wakes up. One day he had told Sal to stop the wake up call, and gladly his best friend did.

Larry had been playing video games in his room, as Sal had wanted to stay in his apartment and laze around all day with Gizmo.. also his girlfriend but Larry knew that Sal wanted to be hush-hush about it. He beats another level, causing him to yawn. He hears his phone buzz, causing him to reach over to his bed and check what notification he got.

Y/N-Rockstar : Hey Lar! Come to the cafe!!

You got a gig? : Lar-Bear 

Y/N-Rockstar : Remember that duet we sang? 

That one love song you like so much? : Lar-Bear

Y/N-Rockstay : YES!! That one! Please sing it with me! I'll pay you food!

Without a second thought and a reply back to you, he had saved his video game and turned off the console, dressed up in the nicest casual clothes he can find in his closet, and had run off to the cafe you were at. 

By the time he got to the cafe, he can hear your beautiful voice through the open door. The place was filled with people, so he settled with leaning against the doorframe. He smiles as he watches you play your guitar, your voice full of passion and beauty as you sing. Soon you strum the last chords, ending with a 'thank you'. Everyone applauds for you, even Larry had.

Then, you noticed him.

"Lar-Bear!" You exclaim in excitement, only to cover your lips as everyone turns to the door to find Larry standing there like a deer caught in headlights. You motion him over, "Lar, come here!"

He hesitantly goes up to the front, provided by another mic and a chair. 

"Hey guys, trust me, Larry has a good voice!" You speak into the mic, prepping up your guitar by plucking a few chords. You turn to him, asking, "You ready?"

He nods at you. You strum the first few chords, with Larry being the first to sing. You smile, seeing the stunned look around the cafe. You follow soon after, being able to blend your voices in a perfect tune. 

You end the song, looking at Larry with a fond smile. You hear cheers around you, and you go ahead and kiss your boyfriend on the cheek.

"That's the last one, everyone!" You tell them, laughing. "I'll be here again tomorrow at six o' clock!"

Larry helped you with fixing the "stage", putting back the chairs and microphone in the backroom. As he was about to exit, he finds a girl with white hair and coral eyes staring at him-

"WAAH!"

"WAAAH!"

They jump away from each other, wide eyed.

"A-A-A-Aah- I'm sorry! I'm very sorry!" The girl exclaims. "I-I'm Selene a-and I-I want to give the both of you something on the house!"

"No, it's alright-"

"I-I insist! Y-Y/N had always told me tha-that she wanted to go on a da-date with you here!" Selene hesitantly smiles at him. "Wha-What does Y/N likes??"

Larry thinks for a moment, before grinning and whispering into Selene's ear.

In the cafe, you had just packed up your guitar, oblivious to Selene working in the background to set up a table for you and Larry. She set up dinner and a mug of (drink of choice). When you had turned around, you find Larry waiting for you.

"Aww, is that for me??" You ask, smiling and kissing him on the cheek. "Thanks, babe!"

"Anything for you." Larry chuckles, letting you seat before he does. "Selene made us some dinner, she's a hella great cook."

"Selene's been wanting to be a chef for quite a while. She makes great food!" You grin.

You spent the rest of your date chatting and laughing about your lives, soon finding yourself hanging out in Larry's room and lying on the bed.

"I love you, Lar-Bear." You hum, hands intertwined with his as you stare up at the ceiling. He turns his head to look at you, then back up at the ceiling as well.

"Love you too, Rockstar."

Author's Notes

I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS ONLY GOT PUBLISHED NOW!! I had to make a script for a play I'll be having as a project. The next Larry SOLs will take long as well because I have to go practice for our play rehearsals ;;w;;

I'll come up with better chapters! Also, thanks for 2k+ views on this book! I never thought it would reach that amount since my oneshots are hella mediocre. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!