⏩Larry Johnson : First Kiss⏪

"Hey Sal."

"What?"

"How was your first kiss?"

Sal turns to Larry with a look of disbelief, though Larry couldn't see it because of Sal's mask. Larry looks back at his best friend with a sheepish smile, dropping his paintbrush in the cup of paintwater he has beside his easel.

"Really, dude?" Sal says, putting his hands on his hips to get his mood across. "It was really just sweet, but not now, we broke up."

"Again, my condolences, bro." Larry puts a hand on Sal's shoulder, bowing his head in a moment of silence. "She had to leave."

"No hard feelings here, I knew it was too good to be true." Sal sighs, shaking his head. "Anyway, let's focus on you! Are you telling me you haven't kissed Y/N?"

"Well, I have!" Larry defends. "Just not on the lips!"

Sal turns to him, tilting his head as if to say, 'Oh really'? Larry groans, having mastered Sal's body language.

"No really, I haven't, it's something I don't want to rush!" Larry whines. 

"Something I don't want to rush, my ass, here you are drawing her nudes-"

"Sal, this is practice!"

"Whatever you say, Larry Face."

Larry deadpans at Sal. Sal shrugs.

"I mean, just kiss her on the lips, but now I know why you're hesitant to kiss her." Sal nods thoughtfully.

"Because I'm too chicken and that I'm waiting for the right moment to do so?" Larry snorts.

"Nah, dude, your nose would poke her in the ey- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

Ashley clutches her stomach, trying to breathe between laughs. Todd's in the same predicament, pounding the floor with his fist as he tries to regain his breath. Sal had been laughing way before they had, lying on the floor as he pushes his prosthetic aside to gasp for air. 

Meanwhile, Larry's grumpy because they're laughing at him. Sal didn't have to bring this up while studying at your house. Luckily you were out to look for your cat (the little shit had escaped through an open window again), so you didn't hear the story.

"Guys, please, shut up, we're studying!" Larry tries to scold them, only to feel even more frustrated as they laugh even harder.

"Larry-" Ashley wheezes, "I love you bro, but that- that's just comedy fucking gold!"

"Sal, you little shit." Larry groans, throwing his head back against the couch. "I thought you wouldn't tell them!"

"Bold of you to assume that-" Sal turns to the side, letting out the last of his giggles before continuing, "-I wouldn't tell them."

"Well, that's true." Larry crosses his arms, feeling grumpy. They hear the front door open and close, revealing you holding your cat.

"I'm back! Found him wrestling with a dog, luckily he didn't lose!" You laugh, though obviously tired. You notice Larry looking grumpy, next to the other three who are breathing heavily and red in the face. You raise an eyebrow, "Whatever the fuck happened here?"

"Guess what-"

"Shhhhhhhhhhh, Sal, please, my heart can't handle this any longer." Larry whines, hiding his face. He turns to you with pleading eyes, "I can't handle any more embarrassment."

"Aww, is Lar-Bear being teased?" You pout, putting your cat down and heading over to Larry to snuggle up against him. You kiss his cheek, "Does this make you feel better? Or does this-"

You straighten up your posture, both hands grabbing Larry's face to softly kiss his lips. You pull away, still smiling, "-make you feel better?"

Not before long, Sal, Todd, and Ashley are sent to a laughing fit as they return to their previous predicament. Larry's now red in the face from blushing, but now he's embarrassed.

"Oh come on, whatever happened before I got here?!" You ask, whining as you pull on Ash's arm.

"SAL SAID THAT LARRY COULDN'T KISS YOU BECAUSE-" Ash looks away to laugh harder, trying to regain her breathe, "-BECAUSE HIS NOSE WOULD- WAIT I CAN'T-"

You turn to Larry, eyes flicking over to his nose. You press your lips together, trying not to giggle- but with your lips curling upwards, Larry knows that you will.

"Oh no, please do not-"

You start to laugh, burying your face into Larry's shoulder as you do so.

"YOU GUYS ARE JERKS!"

"YOU LOVE US ANYWAY!" Sal shouts, breathing heavily before laughing once more. 

Larry crosses his arms, looking at you who's already wiping tears from your eyes.

"Don't be mad, babe," You chuckle, breathing heavily from laughing out loud. "I wouldn't mind kissing you, even if it meant losing an eye."

"NOT YOU TOO!"

"I'M SORRY LARRY, IT'S TOO FUNNY!"

{ Author's Note }

Admittedly, I was laughing while typing this one up because, imagine kissing Larry and his nose just pokes you in the eye. All I can imagine is Gru marrying Lucy and them poking each other in the eye. 

Also, thank you for  4.3K reads! It's not much to be celebrating for, but I never really expected this one to reach that number, lmao. 

If I ever finish this book, (that is, if I do) should I make a Sal x Reader story? I have a plot in mind and I don't know if it's interesting enough :/

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this one!