⏩Ashley Campbell : Attraction⏪

Author's Note: ash is my goth girlfriend :') 

Ashley went to Starbucks frequently, just to see that cute barista named Y/N. Sal teased her that she's not addicted to coffee but addicted to you, but she kindly denies it as she says 'she loves the service'.

Although now she's rushing to go back to campus after buying a drink, because she realises that she's almost late to class. She parks her motorcycle, taking off her helmet in a rush and sprinting as fast as she can with a heavy bag and a camera slung around her neck. She tries not to be so brash as she runs, carefully not damaging whatever electronics she has on her person: a laptop, a phone, and the camera on her neck.

She breathes heavily as she takes two steps going up the stairs, turning 'round a corner to get to class. She opens the door, smiling as she sees the Prof hasn't gotten inside yet. She goes to her usual seat around the middle, and notices a familiar person sitting diagonally from her.

"Hey Y/N!" She greets with a wave, putting her bag down and breathing heavily. "I didn't know you took this class."

"I actually just started today, the other Professor shifted me to this class because of my skillset or so he says." You shyly say with a smile. You point at the drink in her hand, teasing, "Couldn't get to class without your coffee?"

"Honestly, yeah, I live for coffee." She jokes in return, the two of you laughing. The Professor arrives, starting on notes and such. Ash couldn't help but sneak glances at you every chance given, and she can't help but gush at how cute you looked while operating the camera. Of course she helped every chance she gets, with you shyly tapping her on the shoulder and asking to clarify some things you didn't understand from the professor.

An hour and a half later the class ends, and Ash goes to fix her things up and organise them in her bag. She turns to you, who is talking to the Professor about some photos you have taken. Afterwards, she walks to you, asking, "What's your next class?"

"Oh, I have a free period actually, but after this I'll be heading to my Digital Arts class." You answer shyly, even twirling a lock of your hair with a finger.

"Really? Me too! How convenient." Ash grins, heading out of the class with you. "What do you usually do during free period?"

"I really just go to the cafeteria and eat, I'm pretty hungry right now." You tell her. "Want to come with?"

"Of course! You're my friend now, of course I'm coming with you! Hope you don't mind if I introduce you to a friend or two." She says, chatting with you all the way to the cafeteria. Just as she expected, she spots Todd sitting at a vacant table with his laptop out, probably typing some sort of research paper. She waves, calling out, "Yo, Morrison!"

He looks up, smiling and waving as well. You and Ash sit with him, with her introducing you with a cheery voice.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N, I'm Todd Morrison, Ashley's friend from highschool until now." He smiles, shaking your hand. Ash excuses herself to buy some snacks as you converse with Todd, with him asking. "How did you meet Ash?"

"We met at Starbucks, actually." You reply, with you bringing out your own laptop from your bag to draw before doing some compositions at your next class. "Well, uh, I work there to pay for my camera, laptop, tuition, and have pocket money, and she was really nice. Turns out we share a class together, it being Photography."

"You're an arts student too, huh?" He comments, nodding. "I'm more on Computer Science, programming sucks but hey, at least the output will be great."

"As does in Art." 

"I'm back with snacks! Just some chips, even got some mac and cheese." Ash sits down beside you, seeing you sketching away on your laptop. "What'cha drawing?"

"Just practising anatomy." You say, trying out a random ballet pose from the top of your head. "Digital art's just as hard as Fine arts, I realise."

"Can you draw me?" Ash asks, only to laugh and say she's kidding. The three of you converse, mostly about the hardships of college and such. You learn of their two other friends, the step-brothers Sal and Larry. You see what they look like as Ash shows you from her phone, nodding in understanding as she explains my Sal wears a mask. 

After that you exchange numbers, doing the same with Todd as you don't have much friends since starting college. You tell them the story of how you're from another state and that you were sent away to live with you aunt and uncle due to your parents going through a divorce.

You check the time after the long chat, quickly gathering your belongings as you tell them, "Welp, I need to get to class, it's in another building and I need to rush!"

Ash helps you in packing away your things, zipping your bag close. She waves as you stand up, saying, "Bye! See you in class!"

"See you Ash!" You say in return, rushing out of the cafeteria. Ash lets out a dreamy sigh, wishing that she had captured a photo of you. You looked so cute smiling, the way you snort when you laugh. Everything about you is cute and she can't help it!

"Uh oh, looks like someone's in love." Todd teases, leaning against the table. "Am I right?"

"Shut up Todd." She finishes her mac and cheese, thinking about you again as she smiles. Todd gives her a look and she groans, saying, "Fine, she's hella cute! I admit it, there."

"It's not the first time you liked a girl." Todd laughs, reaching out to ruffle her hair. "Better catch this one."

"Oh, you shut up." She laughs as well, gently hitting him.

Well, you cute, so she can't deny that she has a crush on you.

Author's Note: tHIS IS AN EDIT BC OMG I ACCIDENTALLY PUT "ATTRACTIVE" INSTEAD OF "ATTRACTION" ON THE TITLE AND IT SHOWS JUST HOW MUCH OF A CRUSH I HAVE ON ASH OMG