⏩Larry Johnson : The First Time [SMUT]⏪

There's no other person in Nockfell can turn a cuddle fest into a heated make-out session.

You had come over to Larry's house, a bit tired from college applications. He loves how you have big dreams, wanting to apply to (college/university of choice) for a (course) degree. He's all supportive of you, even helping you look for an apartment in case you did get in. 

"Hey babe, tired?" Larry asks, pausing his game as you had knocked and walked into his room. You merely nod, collapsing on his bed. You hear shuffling, controllers placed down, and he plops on the bed next to you. He smiled, holding his hands out for a hug. You smiled back, rolling into his arms.

"You're a great big spoon, you know?" You mumble, nuzzling backwards into him. He let out a hum, and you didn't suspect a thing.

Little did you know is that you had unknowingly nudged your butt into his crotch, leaving him hot and bothered. He was so grateful that you're facing away from him, you wouldn't see him biting his lip and hiding his flushed face. 

You felt him, moving away, causing you to whine and reach for him with your free arm. You pushed back into him once more, and that's when you felt and heard it. 

Larry's breathing had become uneven, and you could hear the noises he's trying to contain in his throat.

So to reveal, there's no other person in Nockfell that can turn a cuddle fest into a heated make-out session than fucking Y/N L/N. 

You had smirked as you see his flushed face, causing you to turn around and push him onto his back. He stares up at you with wide eyes, trying not to look so flustered. You lean towards him, your nose touching, "You look so cute, babe~"

"Shu-Shut up, rockstar." He grumbles, though you couldn't help but smile as he tries to look grumpy but end up closing his eyes shut as you had raised your knee to nudge his crotch. 

You feel him, and you could already tell he's hella big. 

"Weird question, have you measured yourself?" You ask, looking back at him. He stares at you.

"Measure myself- oh, oh, oh okay I get it- I- I get it."

You snickers, pushing yourself up and sitting directly on his crotch. He immediately takes a sharp breath, playfully glaring at you.

"So? What's the answer?" You ask, pushing down on him. He lightly moans, you smile in triumph.

"Uh.. Eight inches??"

"Weird flex but okay."

"Hey, you asked!"

"And I'm satisfied." You smile sweetly at him. Tilting your head, you ask, "Wanna have a go?"

"A go at what?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. You gesture to yourself. He hesitates, "You'd stop me if I go overboard, right?"

"That's a stupid question, of course I will." You snort, getting off of him. You glance down at the bulge in his pants, then back at him, "Let's go?" 

He pushes himself up by his elbows, then sitting up, "Yeah, let's go. Come here, baby girl."

You decided to be kinky and opt to sit on his lap, where he placed his hands on your hips and leaned in to kiss your lips. You smile, hands running up into his hair as you lightly tugged on it. 

"Don't pull, rockstar," He mumbles, "It turns me on."

"That's the fucking point." You giggle, tugging once more before reaching in to kiss him again. His hand travel from your waist up to your shirt, he had stopped for a moment as if to ask permission, and you only let out a hum as a yes. He continues, taking the hem of your shirt and pulling away from your lips to take it off of you.