⏩Sal Fisher : First Kiss⏪

"So you're telling me, that you've been together for five months.. and you haven't kissed?" Larry says while painting. Sal's lying on his bed, playing his Gear Boy. 

"Yeah, I just told you-"

"Dude, you've- at least- kissed her on the forehead or something, right?" Larry asks him, taking a break from the canvas and turning to his best friend. Sal looks up at Larry, an unreadable expression in his eyes. Larry deadpans, "Don't tell me you haven't done that either?"

"I have!" Sal defends, sitting up from the bed. "On the forehead or on the cheek, rather. Sometimes on her hands. Just never-"

"Never on her lips, yeah." Larry  smiles a little. "When are you going to kiss, man?"

"I don't know, I don't want to make her uncomfortable." Sal sighs, putting down the Gear Boy after pausing the game he was playing. "It's also weird to just go ahead and ask her, "Hey, can I kiss you?" because what the fuck will I do if she says no?"

"Why the fuck will she say no then?" Larry raises an eyebrow. A thought rises in his mind, and he turns to his best friend, "She hasn't seen your face, has she?"

Sal avoids his gaze.

"I'll take that as a yes then." Larry tells him, fully turning around on his chair. "What about this, you show her your face, and there's a chance that she might kiss you first."

"What if I want to be the one to initiate it?" Sal whines, childishly falling backwards on the soft mattress. Larry laughs, tempted to throw his paintbrush at the blue-haired boy. "I just don't know how to do it!"

"Just kiss her man. Go by your instincts or whatever." Larry turns back to his canvas, going back to continuing his painting. "You're meeting up with her later, right?"

"We're just going to hang out in her room. She told me her parents aren't there for the rest of the night, so it's.. a stay at home date." Sal explains. "I might stay for the night even."

"Have you told your dad?" Larry asks.

"About to." Sal stands up from the bed. "Nice talking with you dude."

"No problem, dude. Anytime." Larry stands up to stretch out his arms. "Tell me details, alright?"

Sal doesn't answer as he stares at whatever Larry's painting.

"Are you drawing nudes-"

"It's for practice, Sal, practice!"

|| at your house

You had finished cleaning up the house. It took a lot of hard work, and now you're sweating. 

So you take a bath, wear some decent clothes, and head to the kitchen to make a snack for yourself. Just some mac and cheese for two, since Sal's coming over for a, uh, sleep over. 

You asked your parents, they allowed it since they knew Sal's to be trusted. Also because they might have interrogated him when you first introduced him to them. He was fine outside and answered their questions properly, but you knew he was screaming inside. 

You hear the doorbell, and you turned the stove off before running towards the door. You open it, smiling at your boyfriend, "Hey Sal! Come in!"

You practically pulled him inside, closing the door after and going back to the kitchen.

"I'm making mac and cheese!" You call out. "Just put your stuff on the couch, or you can put them in my room!"

"I'll put my bag in your room!" He replies, heading over to your room. He opens the door, placing his bag by your bed. He smiles at the stuff toys littered across your bed, it's adorable how you sleep with stuffed bears. He gets back to the living room, where you set up your video game console. 

You grin at him, asking, "Ready for a hella fun night?"

He grins back, holding two thumbs up as he replies, "Hell yeah!"

You spent the rest of the night playing video games and eating mac and cheese, somehow along the way the both of you got engaged in a pillow fight after you had thrown him a pillow when you lost one round. The act got both of you sweaty and tired, you went to take a bath first. 

Sal got to take a bath after you were locked in your room to put on your pajamas. He takes off his prosthetic, then hopping into the shower. He had his clothes with him in the bathroom, but he forgot to put his prosthetic back on as he exits. 

The living room had been cleaned up, courtesy of you, the controllers neatly stacked away under the shelves of the TV stand. He walks over to your room, knocking on the door.

"Just a moment!" You call out, before opening the door, "Ready to sleep- woah."

He raises an eyebrow when you were staring, only to realise that he forgot to wear his prosthetic. He immediately blushes, and you quickly look away to give him privacy.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to stare!" You exclaim. 

"No- It- It's okay." He assures you, gulping back the fear that you might  change your feelings after seeing his face. You glance at him, now facing him properly. You step forward, taking his face into your hands as you look at him. 

That dog mangled his face up a lot, but you didn't change the way you see him. You smile up at him, caressing his cheek with your thumbs. Your eyes widen as he leans forward, capturing your lips in a kiss in one swift act. 

Of course you freeze, only to smile and kiss back as you hold him close. 

You let go, pressing your forehead against his, "You look nice."

He looks offended, "Just nice?"

You push him away, laughing as you pull him into your room. "You know what I mean, love."