⏩Larry Johnson : Anniversary⏪

"Happy Anniversary babe!"

"Happy Anniversary!"

"That's so cute, oh god." You tell Larry, gushing about the couple you had just passed by.

"Speaking of anniversaries, ours is in two weeks, right?"

"Yup!"
"WHAT DO I DO?!" Larry exclaims, pacing around the room. He went to Sal, who called Todd and Ashley since he didn't want to be alone while experiencing this.

"Fuck you for dragging me into Sal." Ash playfully grumbles.

"Yeah, fuck you Sal." Todd agrees.

"Come on, help me! I just remembered yesterday!" Larry whines at them. "What do I do?! I don't know what surprises I can do for Y/N!"

"Buy her make-up?" Ash suggests, shrugging as she isn't sure about it.

"Dude, I'm, like, broke as fuck."

"Write her a letter??" Todd suggests as well. "I did it for Neil, he loved it."

"If I had a nice penmanship, then sure."

Sal blinks, "Paint her like one of your french girls."

It doesn't take a second longer for the other three to burst out laughing, with Sal staring at them.

"THAT WAS ACTUALLY A GOOD IDEA BUT-" Ash takes a deep breath, "- WHY YOU GOTTA SAY IT LIKE THAT?!"

"Like what?" Sal looks so confused.

"YOU SOUNDED LIKE A WHITE GIRL, BRO!" Larry chokes on his spit, trying to breathe but failing as he continues to laugh.

It takes another ten minutes for them to calm down, then they hung out and watched a movie, until they had to go home.

Larry gets to the basement, entering his apartment then to his room with Sal's idea. He takes an empty canvas from the wall, one that he
had recently bought a week ago. Originally he was going to paint Lake Wendigo with it, but he had Sal's idea in hand.

He heads to his desk, taking the only picture of Y/N he got with Ash's polaroid. He tapes it on the wall next to his easel, and picks up his paints to start on his artwork. He's got a week and a half, he can do this.

Or maybe he can't, he's been trying to get you to avoid entering his room.

The first time you went to his apartment, luckily he heard your voice from the front door and he ran out of his room and watched a movie with you. This doesn't raise any suspicion as you thought of it as him excited to see you visiting.

The second and the next times, you had started to catch up. Why is Larry not allowing you in the room? Is he hiding something? Weed? Drugs? A girl?

"Y/N, are you on your period?" Todd asks as politely as possible. You pause in the middle of your rant.

".. Actually yes, but that is beside the point, glasses!" You whine. Why you were in Todd's room, you were asking for help in Math because you forgot your notes at school and there's a test tomorrow.

"I thought I was supposed to help you study?" Todd asks once more.

"Just listen to me this one time, Morrison!" You whine once more. He chuckles, putting down his pencil.

"Shoot, L/N, let's hear this."

And here you go on your erratic theory of Larry cheating on you- Todd couldn't help but keep smiling throughout the whole rant because he knew why Larry's been hiding his room.